Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I've actually considered that before. It seems like an incredibly awkward experience, but for the money it might be worth it. What happens exactly? You just go to the donation place, fill out some forms, spank it, and leave?

Never done it before, but my assumption based on TV and so forth is probably fairly accurate. I think you have to take a few tests first, measures of intelligence and so forth, to make sure you aren't an idiot who is going to pollute the gene pool. Donating I believe is as simple as going to a room with a cup. The room is probably full of visual aids which you won't want to actually touch being that they've certainly been used before.

I think your stuff gets frozen, and used if you're chosen by women, based on the aforementioned intelligence scores and whatever physical/appearance factors about you have been included. Also, I think BLTO is right, I don't think it pays all that well.

I don't feel like doing anything today.

I feel the exact opposite today. Did a crap load of grocery shopping and stocked up on liquor. Girlfriend and I will try to cook some new recipes while watching Criminal Minds Season 3.

I ****ing love the summer.

IDK, i just want a new avatar. lol

---------- Post added May-11th-2011 at 01:59 PM ----------

Ahh, ok.

Nothing good going on in the stadium. Love it here in the Tailgate.

I felt the same way about a year and a half ago. Theres just too many stressed out people in the Stadium. Thd Tailgate is where it's at. There are only 3-4 posters here that will get on your nerves, but in time, you will look at it as a form of entertainment

Reading the ATN makes my brain hurt. The lack of objectivity from everyone is amazing.

If you look there now, there is a thread where someone is complaining because Cam Newton decided to take his mother on a vacation for Mothers Day. Amazing is the right word.

There is also a guy in the Stadium ( I'm sure that everyone knows who he is ) who occasionally makes it impossible for me to spend more than 5 minutes in there. Constantly talks down to people, and at other times, sounds like a cross between a depressed housewife and a spoiled 8 year old, constantly telling on everyone when they say something that he doesn't like. Reminds you of those annoying bus patrols/hall monitors back in elementary school.

I felt the same way about a year and a half ago. Theres just too many stressed out people in the Stadium. Thd Tailgate is where it's at. There are only 3-4 posters here that will get on your nerves, but in time, you will look at it as a form of entertainment

:(

ouch :(

In other news, the grand opening of the first In N Out in the DFW area was today. And that's all that is being talked about on the radio, even sports talk stations. Some people had been camping outside the place since Monday. :ols: The lines are absurd, taking hours.

http://www.dallasnews.com/video/?bcid=940041320001

"In-N-Out aficionado sheds tears of joy at Frisco opening." :rotflmao:

Riddle me this:

A woman's mother dies. At the funeral, the woman meets a man. They enjoy each other's company. She has no contact with that man for the next few weeks. The woman murders her sister. Why does she kill her sister?

Too easy. The guy is a funeral director. :ols:

Archived