Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Can someone, ANYONE, tell me the point in someone sagging? It's so ****ing disgusting. No one wants to see your ass, so PULL YOUR DAMN PANTS UP! :mad:

You automatically have the same IQ as a pile of rocks if you're sagging. It's not "cool", it's nasty and just classless.

Easy access.

Can someone, ANYONE, tell me the point in someone sagging? It's so ****ing disgusting. No one wants to see your ass, so PULL YOUR DAMN PANTS UP! :mad:

You automatically have the same IQ as a pile of rocks if you're sagging. It's not "cool", it's nasty and just classless.

Totally agree.

I don't understand how the fad has lasted this long. Kids were sagging when I was young. Now it seems like it's getting worse before it goes away for good. I do think it's going away though. I'm seeing way more skinny jeans than I'm seeing sagging ones these days.

Best sagging-related vid ever:

Damn, that ^^ video led me to this one. Hardcore:

I had a Data Mining project where the excel file was close to 40MB. Complete pain in the ass.

:ols: You would not enjoy talking with my dad then, because Data Mining is what he absolutely loves more than anything. He leads the Data Mining team here that won "National Championships" (:ols:) in 2009 and 2010. He could talk about it 24/7.

:ols: You would not enjoy talking with my dad then, because Data Mining is what he absolutely loves more than anything. He leads the Data Mining team here that won "National Championships" (:ols:) in 2009 and 2010. He could talk about it 24/7.

not at all, I absolutely LOVE Data Mining. My final project was a statistical analysis of past Stanley Cup winners, I used their statistics to create a prediction model which I applied to the 2011 playoffs. I've correctly predicted all but 1 series so far. If I could do sports statistics data mining as a career I'd love my life.

Skillet is a great band' date=' they play a fantastic live show...they are labeled as a Christian Rock band, but they rock....saw them at the Avalanche Tour with Art of Dying, Halestorm, Theory of a Deadman, and Stone Sour, and they rocked the house. That is all.[/quote']

I saw them perform back in 2003 I think it was in my mall's parking lot in SoMd....they were pretty good.

not at all, I absolutely LOVE Data Mining. My final project was a statistical analysis of past Stanley Cup winners, I used their statistics to create a prediction model which I applied to the 2011 playoffs. I've correctly predicted all but 1 series so far. If I could do sports statistics data mining as a career I'd love my life.

What about SAS? My dad always likes to say he kicks SAS. :ols:

St. Charles?

Yes sir....they had a big stage set up outside of the Sears Homestore....they didnt advertise or anything since it was a Christian concert...worked perfectly, people showed up wondering what it was and didnt realize it was a Christian concert :ols:

Out of Eden also performed....they were a Destiny's Child wannabe band haha

Yes sir....they had a big stage set up outside of the Sears Homestore....they didnt advertise or anything since it was a Christian concert...worked perfectly, people showed up wondering what it was and didnt realize it was a Christian concert :ols:

Out of Eden also performed....they were a Destiny's Child wannabe band haha

Lol, that's the first time I've ever heard of anyone holding a concert there. If I'd have known, I would've definitely showed up.

Lol, that's the first time I've ever heard of anyone holding a concert there. If I'd have known, I would've definitely showed up.

It was a fairly large crowd too....awesome concert. There was also another concert that packed the Westlake auditorium....Unsearchable Riches.

I remember my old Christian days haha

just looked it up....it was 2001

--------

Destinys Child also performed there...I think that was 03 or 04

Archived