Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Damn Kornheiser taking a day off today because of ESPN's draft RECAP

We don't need a 2 hour show recapping draft picks ESPN 980

We have internet

Get Tony out there to discuss actual matters and talk to Wilbon and muse about the olden days while 50's or 60's "Old guy Radio" plays

I'm getting really tired of getting blasted as anti-American on Facebook. Just because I openly think that "Courtesy of the Red White and Blue" is one of the stupidest bull**** songs in the history of popular music doesn't mean I hate my country.

You tell one person of Facebook that you hate the song and it all goes to ****...

I'm sure my students are going to ask about Bin Laden today. I'm just going to respond that he was a horrible person who killed innocent people, and it is good that he died. These kids are 11-12 years old so it's not like they remember 9/11 but undoubtedly they've heard of it.

I'm sure my students are going to ask about Bin Laden today. I'm just going to respond that he was a horrible person who killed innocent people, and it is good that he died. These kids are 11-12 years old so it's not like they remember 9/11 but undoubtedly they've heard of it.

I can understand that telling them what he did is probably a good idea, but that it's good he died?

I'm not saying that it isn't good he died, just that maybe they should make that decision on their own.

I can understand that telling them what he did is probably a good idea, but that it's good he died?

I'm not saying that it isn't good he died, just that maybe they should make that decision on their own.

Fair enough, duly noted. I just figured they'd wonder why our government killed this guy, and I would want to stamp home the point that he was evil and evil people don't deserve to live. But I think they can register that on their own.

Fair enough, duly noted. I just figured they'd wonder why our government killed this guy, and I would want to stamp home the point that he was evil and evil people don't deserve to live. But I think they can register that on their own.

Yeah, I'd leave out the "Good that he died part" too, when talking to children, just for the simple fact that there are a lot of uptight parents out there who have their county board on speed dial.

I'd just say something along the lines of " He did terrible things, and he ultimately had to face the consequences of his actions."

I hate the Greyhound. I was supposed to pick my roomie up at midnight last night. Her bus never showed up, so finally at like 9pm she's like I'll take the bus at 10am tomorrow. I was supposed to get her at like 3, then 4, now she's telling me to leave at 3:45.

I have to keep canceling and changing plans and it's really getting on my nerves.

I hate the Greyhound. I was supposed to pick my roomie up at midnight last night. Her bus never showed up, so finally at like 9pm she's like I'll take the bus at 10am tomorrow. I was supposed to get her at like 3, then 4, now she's telling me to leave at 3:45.

I have to keep canceling and changing plans and it's really getting on my nerves.

See this is why I just don't do nice things for people. So much work.

The weather in DC is perfect today. I wish it could be this 365 days, but then life would be too easy.

Meanwhile, it has rained here non-stop for about the last 36 hours. And in that same time frame, I have been tirelessly trying to finish moving to my new place. So I'm getting completely drenched all the damn time. :mad:

Meanwhile, it has rained here non-stop for about the last 36 hours. And in that same time frame, I have been tirelessly trying to finish moving to my new place. So I'm getting completely drenched all the damn time. :mad:

:secret: It is because God doesn't like Cowboy fans. :rotflmao:

Archived