Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Lol why wasn't Rhidigan doing the game yesterday

Barnett was on TV

I have no idea. I didn't see any of our games with the Blue Jays. I was either busy watching the Mavs or some important hockey game. Plus, the Blue Jays completely own us for some reason, so I knew the Rangers weren't going to win any more than one of the four games. Seemed like a good series to tune out.

Wasn't your laptop running XP before going to 7?

I have an old laptop that runs Windows XP. Wonder if I can upgrade it to 7 and have it run fine.

Possibly. He said my computer was corrupted and that he fixed it...and then said he upgraded it to Windows 7. Makes me wonder if he HAD to upgrade it to fix it or if he was just being helpful and giving me the latest technology.

I'm having the toughest time getting used to it though :ols:

I'm about to give blood in an emergency drive to benefit the victims of the storms that hit here in the south. I'm so freaking nervous. I've never given blood before. I figure this is a good time to start, though.

--EDIT--

Looks like the turnout at the drive today was too big. They turned me away, said they're almost out of bags. Good news.

Possibly. He said my computer was corrupted and that he fixed it...and then said he upgraded it to Windows 7. Makes me wonder if he HAD to upgrade it to fix it or if he was just being helpful and giving me the latest technology.

I'm having the toughest time getting used to it though :ols:

my favorite feature is the ability to drag one webpage onto one corner, drag a word dox to the other corner and be able to type your paper while simultaneously reading the webpage. it saves a lot of time and annoyance flipping between the two. of course, this is unecessary if you have another monitor.

what are some other good features that you guys use?

Apparently my family is cursed in April when it comes to college. Shooters and tornadoes. I'm so worried for my baby sister, she said every time she hears an 18 wheeler she has a panic attack that the tornado is back :( I really dont want her to get as messed up as I did...completely different situations, but tremendous tragedies that change a person forever. ****.

Archived