Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Maybe from a historical point of view its better but I would still rather live in the West Coast than the East.

On a unrelated note my friend said Paris was the greatest city he ever lived in.

---------- Post added April-26th-2011 at 11:07 PM ----------

Iol you provided pictures, i was joking but okay.

So I got a prank call just now... Had to go on the patio because I get crap service in my room and about 5 minutes after I got back and sat down, I saw something move...

Apparently a frog followed me in and has taken up residence in my bathroom...

Just found out that an old friend died. 30 years old. He moved to Chicago a while back, to get away from his drug habit. He was hitting the Oxys hard, even sold them for a while. It's a mixed thing, because two of my other friends who died from them, were getting them from him. Goodbye old friend. Another one down.

Clearly you guys hate just to hate. Bosh is far from gay and actually a pretty cool guy as well.

I know we all speculate from time to time but I have met many of these guys over the years.

just having some fun dude...sheesh...

And this makes me LULZ every time. Sack to the chin and then the shove :ols:

c0bfc0fc.gif

It is lol

Either that or a foul

Back in the 80's you could actually play defense

===========

<@ixcuincle> Prepping for CFB live and trying to keep one eye on Barca-Real Madrid champions league semi! Multi task Day..

<@ixcuincle> barca real madrid today!?

<@ixcuincle> ****

<@Lundqvist_Vezina> yes

<@ixcuincle> what time

See

I mean I want to embrace Champions league but they schedule games and semis out of nowhere and then I don't have a clue because American media doesn't acknowledge the CL exists

Smh

Just learned about it now

Will try to watch, don't even know if it's first or second leg. It's just OH THERE'S A SEMI GOING ON

Archived