Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Something about how Tom Brady and Peyton Manning are known for being well prepared and working hard. But the thing is for them it's not god given.

Get the **** out of here with that noise.

LOL sounds like a fantastic guy. Unlikely but it would be funny if he had a Brady Quinn like situation.

Come on someone take Gabbert and Locker before us.

---------- Post added April-28th-2011 at 08:43 PM ----------

ATL gave up a crapton for Julio Jones, but Jones opposite Rowdy Roddy, along with Gonzo and Burner in the backfield? :yikes:

The NFL play60 commercial is one of the most annoying things in the history of the planet.

If you are talking about the Falcons one it's not that bad. A lot of people don't like it though.

---------- Post added April-28th-2011 at 11:03 PM ----------

I watched most of it but man I was NOT feeling the NFL draft this year. There are far more interesting and pressing issues going on tomorrow and this weekend.

CAn't realy think of any

The only reason I'm not watching is because everyone is ahead of me and I'm extremely angry when I'm behind and not the first to post about anything

Now 2nd - 7th rounds, that's a different story. I can see who we drafted later. Too lazy & unitnerested to watch it live.

Damn all that math made my head hurt at 6:49 AM.

Or maybe that was waking up at 5:40 AM.

Anyway my head hurts

If the Panthers draft Newton they are clowns. Go draft defense. Just because you won a Heisman doesn't mean you get drafted first. Okay?

Dude you don't know how happy I am that they DID draft the guy. Now I can laugh at all their idiot fans when he becomes a bust..which he will. Its funny, all of their fans think this guy is the greatest ever, by listening to them talk. They are so ****ing clueless its unreal. Most of them have hardly even seen the guy play. They don't understand that he's never played under center before. That the offense he ran (for one year) doesn't translate to the NFL. They don't understand that he barely managed to complete 50% of his passes at a workout, when there was NO ONE covering his WR's, or putting pressure on him. They don't understand that rushing QBs don't work in the NFL. They don't understand that the guy looked like a complete fool on Gruden's show, because he couldn't even show that he had ANY grasp of calling plays.

Yup, the next few years for me are gonna be hysterical.:)

---------- Post added April-29th-2011 at 01:10 AM ----------

Working phones for trades mostly...

Dude, the draft doesn't always go as planned. Tonite was another prime example. Oftentimes a player a team wanted is off the board before they wanted to pick him. So their whole board changes. And teams are constantly fielding calls for trades all the time. No, you don't need 15 minutes. But you do need time. I mean, with the money these owners are paying these players, you want as much time as you can to decide.

uhhhh this forum is going even crazier tonight than usual. I swear to everything that it just said "Welcome, Jumbo" at the top of my screen instead of royallypwned. It was gone when I went to the next page though. errrrrr

This is visionary, and I just got the same thing. WTF?

It had Jumbo listed at the top and a message notification (both gone now)

I guess I'm still me when I posted.

When I logged into this thread a minute ago it had me logged in as royallypwned too.

This is visionary, and I just got the same thing. WTF?

It had Jumbo listed at the top and a message notification (both gone now)

I guess I'm still me when I posted.

When I logged into this thread a minute ago it had me logged in as royallypwned too.

Yeah, I saw the notification as well when I was Jumbo. Hey Jumbo, you have a PM. :ols:

I'm surprised my boy Christian Ponder went so high.

I had him pegged as a late first/early 2nd rounder (partly due to the fairly inflated demand for QBs in an overall unclear QB market this year, and partly due to his own abilities), but 12th overall? I'm a little worried about the pressure that it puts on him, and I don't know how long Frazier will be the HC in Minnesota anyway, but we'll see I guess. Definitely as good of a place as possible for him to go to though, considering his home games will be indoors (which helps with any arm strength concerns) and Minnesota has some really sick young offensive weapons.

Christian Ponder to Percy Harvin is a weird connection to have to get used to though.

I am glad that he went before Gabbert and Mallet though. I never thought Gabbert was a real standout QB in any one specific area, and Mallet's just a big arm with serious character issues. I really got tired of hearing about him.

Double Post Fail

Triple Post Fail

Quadruple Post Fail

And I somehow get the rarely seen Quintuple Post Fail.

This board was ****ed last night. 504 Gateway Time-Out pages non-stop, with no updating of any threads I clicked on. Weird.

On a side note: Kate Middleton? Pretty hot. More attractive than I remembered her from the few times I've seen her before.

Archived