Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I feel so sorry for Panther fans. They are now stuck with the Larger than Life Icon, Cam Newton.

It really is sad when you think about how good some of those Panther teams were between '03-'08, yet whether it was due injuries, a botched kickoff, and a complete meltdown by Jake Delhomme, coupled with repeated failures in addressing their lack of a viable number 2 receiver, they ultimately have nothing to show for it.

Lol Cam Newton already talking about his "work ethic"

GONNA WORK HARD

He's going to need a ****load of work to transition from his college offense to the pro one

Lol

With that elongated lockout he has plenty of time to work out

Should go P90x, that's what I say. Cam Newton on P90x, don't **** with him

I saw that piece with Cam and Gruden, and couldn't help but come away from that shaking my head. I also remember some random talent evaluator who's name escapes me at the moment, pretty much say that from a "football aptitude" standpoint, Jamarcus Russell could run circles around Cam Newton. Even if that's remotely true, it's not a good sign.

Even if he does pan out slightly, it could take years for this guy to get it, and during those years, you could see multiple HC/OC changes, due to impatience from upper level management, ala Alex Smith.

Cam Newton = Jamarcus Campbell

Nah, man. Not even close. As much as I don't like the guy, or Panther fans, and WANT him to be "Russell", he's not. He will probably be, at best, Vince Young. And that's still a bust.

But you guys don't know how happy I am that they took the guy. All of their idiot fans think the guy is gonna be great. In fact, one of my co-workers said Cam would be better than Vick, and would be one of the best QBs in the league. If he weren't such a good guy, I would have told him what an idiot he was. lol

Newton's mindset alone makes me think that he's not ready for the NFL, nevermind the fact that he has very little experience at a position where it is pretty much mandatory if you're going to have any kind of impact early on, and on top of that, he never really had to do much throwing anyway while he was at Auburn. He couldn't hold a candle to Vick

Nah, man. Not even close. As much as I don't like the guy, or Panther fans, and WANT him to be "Russell", he's not. He will probably be, at best, Vince Young. And that's still a bust.

But you guys don't know how happy I am that they took the guy. All of their idiot fans think the guy is gonna be great. In fact, one of my co-workers said Cam would be better than Vick, and would be one of the best QBs in the league. If he weren't such a good guy, I would have told him what an idiot he was. lol

Okay....Jamarcus Vince Campbell :pfft:

Anybody play words with friends?

LOL someone just asked this in the chat I'm in right now

Anyway

Everyone complaining about the NBA and the officiating and today's game, do what I did. Just stop following it

The NHL has better playoffs anyway

Do you all have what it takes to give up the NBA obsession for good and follow a different league, because Stern and the officiating is downright making the NBA unwatchable.

I used to be a big NBA fan before the damn league changed defensive rules and the Pistons couldn't kick everyone's arse , can't play D anymore, everything all dependent on stars, and **** like that. Worst officiated league. Guys, I could ref a basketball game and do a better job than the clowns out there

Come on

Archived