Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I don't post there very often..but when I do post on a thread over on the Stadium...I often wonder, who the **** are all these people? I don't recognize a lot of names there...

:ols:

LOL.

Totally different world over there. A ton of people on ES don't ever venture outside of the stadium.

Regarding you all that are boycotting the draft

What else you gonna watch from 8 PM on

I mean there's baseball from 7 to 1 AM...there's a baseball game on right now in fast that I'm listening to on ESPN Dallas. But anyway there's nothing else going on today as big as the draft.

I also understand that **** gets boring after a while, especially when teams take 15 minutes to make a pick. Clowns, you had the whole offseason to scout and prepare for the draft. Why do you need 15 minutes to decide your future? I think they cut the time down, but it should be 5 min. 5 min is reasonable to negotiate any kind of trade, and even if you wanted to negotiate a trade, couldn't you do that before the draft? Why does it take so long for a team to decide who to pick? Ugh.

I also understand that **** gets boring after a while, especially when teams take 15 minutes to make a pick. Clowns, you had the whole offseason to scout and prepare for the draft. Why do you need 15 minutes to decide your future? I think they cut the time down, but it should be 5 min. 5 min is reasonable to negotiate any kind of trade, and even if you wanted to negotiate a trade, couldn't you do that before the draft? Why does it take so long for a team to decide who to pick? Ugh.

They have 10 minutes now. It was changed last year, I think.

edit..7 minutes in round 2, and 5 minutes the rest of the rounds.

They have 10 minutes now. It was changed last year, I think.

edit..7 minutes in round 2, and 5 minutes the rest of the rounds.

Thought so, but 10 is still too much for the first round. Most of it is just filler until the team finally announces who they draft in the end of the 10 minute time.

Working phones for trades mostly...

You had all offseason to do that

And phone calls don't take 10 minutes. I'd love for them to shorten the draft but they make it so long by going until the final second. It is funny when teams miss out and forfeit picks though because of time, it's happened rarely (Minnesota did it a few drafts ago IIRC lol)

You had all offseason to do that

And phone calls don't take 10 minutes. I'd love for them to shorten the draft but they make it so long by going until the final second. It is funny when teams miss out and forfeit picks though because of time, it's happened rarely (Minnesota did it a few drafts ago IIRC lol)

They don't forfeit the pick. The just lose their spot if the team behind them gets the card in before they do. So their pick #10 becomes pick #11...or #12...

Archived