Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Damn all that math made my head hurt at 6:49 AM.

Or maybe that was waking up at 5:40 AM.

Anyway my head hurts

If the Panthers draft Newton they are clowns. Go draft defense. Just because you won a Heisman doesn't mean you get drafted first. Okay?

What's the NFL? :ols:

I've been the same way. With the NBA playoffs, start of the Nationals season and NHL playoffs, I don't give a **** about the NFL.

Besides Cam Newton, Blaine Gabbert, Jake Locker, AJ Green and Christian Ponder, I have no clue about any other draft prospect or who we are interested in picking.

Tired of the royal wedding crap already...well actually about a month ago. Can't watch the news the next few days now.

I didn't know jack **** about it, until today and the one thing I do know (Richard "Dick" Cheese playing at it) is so freaking awesome.

This is cooler than if The Damn Band was playing and not much different.

Tired of the royal wedding crap already...well actually about a month ago. Can't watch the news the next few days now.

I was trying to see what was happening with the weather this morning and on all but one of the local channels, it was royal wedding crap. There's torandoes and **** going on and they're more concernded about who is desigining the wedding dress

---------- Post added April-28th-2011 at 10:20 AM ----------

I've been the same way. With the NBA playoffs, start of the Nationals season and NHL playoffs, I don't give a **** about the NFL.

Besides Cam Newton, Blaine Gabbert, Jake Locker, AJ Green and Christian Ponder, I have no clue about any other draft prospect or who we are interested in picking.

Same here. I've pretty much tuned out the NFL through all the lockout stuff. Too many other good sporting events going on to care about a court case.

Richard Cheese is playing the Royal Wedding. Awesome!

Holy ****, really?!

I may have to tune in now.

---------- Post added April-28th-2011 at 10:37 AM ----------

Yeah, I've never been a big fan of the draft. Seems like a lot of hoopla over a pretty dull event. Give me a list of who we drafted so I can follow their progress when we're actually playing football.

Yeah, I've never been a big fan of the draft. Seems like a lot of hoopla over a pretty dull event. Give me a list of who we drafted so I can follow their progress when we're actually playing football.

Same here. A lot of talk about predicting future, with everyone trying to sound like an expert when really, no one can predict how a player will turn out. I just saw in the Stadium that the Draft thread is 900 pages. I guess people are really passionate about this stuff lol.

Well what type of Windows are you using (XP, 7, Vista)

Can you get in safe mode

Windows XP...all it does it get to that screen and just show it loading but not doing anything.

I'll try and get to safemode...what do I do if I get there?

---------- Post added April-28th-2011 at 11:23 AM ----------

nope..safemode didnt work...didnt recognize my password

Archived