Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Oh my God do I loathe group projects. All it takes is one clueless person in the group to mess with everything.

On the plus side, I found an old Visa Debit Gift Card that I hadn't actually used up yet and had just enough left on it to order a sweet John Wall Wizards t-shirt. I'll probably be one of the only people walking around all of Miami rocking a Wizards #2 shirt, but screw it. Somebody has to do it.

Oh my God do I loathe group projects. All it takes is one clueless person in the group to mess with everything.

On the plus side, I found an old Visa Debit Gift Card that I hadn't actually used up yet and had just enough left on it to order a sweet John Wall Wizards t-shirt. I'll probably be one of the only people walking around all of Miami rocking a Wizards #2 shirt, but screw it. Somebody has to do it.

:thumbsup:

---------- Post added April-26th-2011 at 10:02 PM ----------

Got a 96 on my Forensics term paper. Suck it statistics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 for fobby nerd tutors offering free help. :dj:

My roomie and I had people come visit this weekend...we finally decided to clean the house today. 5 30 gallon bags full of trash and 2 dishwasher loads of hand washed dishes later....it's finally clean in here. Thank God we had hockey on in the background and wine to drink while doing so. Ugh, messy college guests. It was worth it though :)

All I got out of those two pics ION was...

Your taste is the opposite of Predicto ???

The girl on the left is definitely not incredibly hot.

---------- Post added April-27th-2011 at 01:27 AM ----------

Awkward elevator rides are awkward. I feel like I am living that scene from Harold and Kumar.

Dude, do like I do, and act like you're reading text messages or something. lol

Archived