Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I had a dream in which my friend was passionately lip-syncing "Wild One" by Faith Hill. My favorite part was when he had nailed the part where Faith Hill says, "Alright, girlfriend!" When I woke up I realized that part isn't in the real song, just in the version in my dreams.

http://bit.ly/7EYWva Here's the song, if you don't know it. It was a bizarrely hilarious dream.

Holy **** I feel bad for people going westbound on 66. A crushing accident around Centreville, police have everything blocked off at the Fairfax County Pkwy and it's backed frrom there to at least the Beltway. I'm going eastbound now. I'm dreading coming back.

Meanwhile, it has rained here non-stop for about the last 36 hours. And in that same time frame, I have been tirelessly trying to finish moving to my new place. So I'm getting completely drenched all the damn time. :mad:

It snowed here today. That makes 8 straight months with snow. Stop your ****ing ;)

No good deed and whatnot lol...I need to stop being so nice to people. I go out of my way to do nice things and it comes back to haunt me. **** being nice. Time to start being a *****. :cheers:

I was the same way about 2 years ago, I just arrived at the point where I just said the hell with everyone. It didn't last long though, since I immediately became viewed as a selfish *******.

My whole philosophy is to be nice, but not "go out of my way" nice, depending on how familiar I am with that person. In a situation like yours, rather than getting openly frustrated, and/or completely blowing a gasket alltogether, I would just tell them that they need to make up their mind, and let them know that they're really inconveniencing me. That way, they know what the deal is, and if they choose to keep doing stuff like that, then I'd probably stop associating with them as much, or cut them off completely.

To go back to the accident on 66W, I just heard on WTOP that there was a fatality involved. I should have realized this--through the brutality of the scene and the number of authorities involved--but stupidly didn't take it into consideration. Obviously traffic means **** big picture; a nusance and nothing more. My thoughts go out to the family of the person that passed away.

To go back to the accident on 66W, I just heard on WTOP that there was a fatality involved. I should have realized this--through the brutality of the scene and the number of authorities involved--but stupidly didn't take it into consideration. Obviously traffic means **** big picture; a nusance and nothing more. My thoughts go out to the family of the person that passed away.

I live 4 miles from 66W and 123. The road I live on was backed up like anything. It's real bad and this was at 7pm. So I'm guessing that 66W is just getting reopened.

You watch it! :silly:

She's doing fine. She had surgery last week. They found out the reason she kept bleeding was because she had an ulcer in her intestines, so they went in and fixed it. Thanks. :)

Good to hear she's doing better.

And I meant "Nicky" in the "Backy, Greeny, Ovi, Brooksy" COMPLIMENT kinda way. :cheers:

Archived