Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Happy National Beer Day.

National Beer Day is celebrated in the United States every year on April 7, marking the day that the Cullen–Harrison Act was enacted after having been signed into law by President Franklin D. Roosevelt on March 22, 1933. This led to the Eighteenth Amendment being repealed on December 5, 1933, with ratification of the Twenty-first Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. 

For those who remember, i have finally gotten all the old Bang Cartoons I made into a youtube friendly format and uploaded.

Well, not all.. but most. Old Flash formats just suck, and i'll leave it at that. Practically impossible to deal with. This is why it's taken so long. Nothing runs them and converting them was either impossible with quality tools that didn't recognize them, or produced  a very bad rendering.

Here is the channel, subscribe, please! I will be making new ones soon. Things have changed, need to do a lot of prep work. 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1_1zUR8G9cD_fM1w8G_IIw/videos

If you never saw them and you remember the NFL between 2003 and 2011, you may get a kick out of them.
Here is one of the last ones i did.. about the Redskins, of course.

As always, have fun!

~Bang

2 hours ago, Bang said:

For those who remember, i have finally gotten all the old Bang Cartoons I made into a youtube friendly format and uploaded.

As always, have fun!

~Bang

Who does the voices on this ?

Which voices do you do ?

I like the part starting about 1:10..."Yup...He do"

And Rex should say something along the lines of throw a bomb, instead of, at the linebackers. He looks really Asian here, too.

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Who does the voices on this ?

Which voices do you do ?

I like the part starting about 1:10..."Yup...He do"

And Rex should say something along the lines of throw a bomb, instead of, at the linebackers. He looks really Asian here, too.

I did 99.9% of everything. Voice, art, animation. Some voices, like some of those OL, i use some effects to pitch.

when i use an announcer, that is occasionally Tom, my podcast partner. But every character, all the art and animation, that's me.

Here's one .. Fat albert doesn't want to go to camp.. his allegedly pregnant girlfriend isn't having any of it.

the announcer for "the Bachelor" segment at the end is my podcast partner Tom.
He doesn't really do voices... so unless you hear that one,, it's me. (Oh, i don't sing the theme,  that is the old Fat Albert theme.)

~Bang

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Looks like Jordan Pelle went to M. Night Shyamalan school for stupid surprise endings.  

The plot twist was okay but predictable, I saw it coming from a mile away.

I just think it had way too many plot holes and really wasn't very scary at all.

Archived