Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Chew loves getting rides from strange men. 

If by "getting rides from strange men" you mean "punching cornballs from California with trash Score Per Minute stats in Battlefield 5," then yes.  

11 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Planning a Europe trip. Best cities to visit? We're thinking Barcelona, Rome, and Paris. Possibly Amsterdam as well but most likely doing just three cities.

London was absolutely awesome in the mid 80s. Swear...but I think GHH would tell you differently now. 

Oh yeah, there's @Wildbunny and @FrFan...they're both in France! 

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

But do they have a rye? I couldn't have pastrami any other way! (with ANY mustard)...mmmmm 

Nope lol. That's the one drawback (it is not a purist/artisan's pastrami. That pastrami with some honey mustard, pickles jalapeno, pepperjack, and green and yellow peppers could bring about world peace though.

Just drop about 7 billion of them on parachutes to sate every man woman and child.

14 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Nope lol. That's the one drawback (it is not a purist/artisan's pastrami. That pastrami with some honey mustard, pickles jalapeno, pepperjack, and green and yellow peppers could bring about world peace though.

Just drop about 7 billion of them on parachutes to sate every man woman and child.

Ok. We gon' hafta fight (for some reason, my autocorrect said 'giggle' for 'fight', but nevermind that now) 💥

86 honey mustard...wtf? Yellow or dark horseradish mustard, duh. 

Pepperjack is NOT for that sandwich. (Unless it's accompanied by a ****load of swiss, which I don't think Subway has, so provolone would have to do)...I'll give you a slide on the cheese. (see what I did there? )😁

Add another ****load of red onions with your peppers,  and  💥💥💥💥💥💥

Someone please tell me that wasn't sandwich sex...🤯

Archived