Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yeah man, we are crack hooked. The seasons only being 10 episodes def helps. I've barely been watching any cable, besides games that one of my teams are playing in, and a bit of news. GF was at work most of Saturday, so I power watched lol. Can't put this show down. It's altering my sleep pattern.

After all that hard work, the place gets a half-assed looking mopping.

Jeez, our playroom was enormous, and wasn't built with a solid concrete pour...eventually all of the grout came up & "stuff" got down in the cracks. I've known the owner of the strip mall for half my life, told him about the shoddy work that was done...he couldn't believe I knew so much about construction...and we talked about it the other day, as a matter of fact. He said he can't believe the daycare has survived without me, LOL.

I really want to go back. Even with all the drama of the owner...he's been telling people my restaurant sucks...it got back to me from the manager of the strip mall, I've known him forever too...The owners of my restaurant are complete jackasses who just expect **** to happen, they don't realize the work it takes. Out of everyone originally hired, I'm the last server standing...and the only one currently on the schedule. Only 2 original cooks have survived...we just got a new dude who knows his ****, but of course, the owners ain't listening to a single suggestion he's proposed.

I'm gonna stop ranting now & say HTTR! I'm off today anyway, and celebrating like crazy. Started singing HTTR right outta bed. Hubby says I'm certifiably nuts.

The Sports media is so funny. I'm watching Sportscenter(I know, why right?) Merril Hoge is on it talking about how Russell Wilson is so awesome. His awesome ability to run free opens the running lanes for their running backs. He's using a play for his example. And what do ya know, it's a read option play. The same play they swear was just a gimmick and has been figured out. Merril won't admit that play was so successful due to the type of play call used, he just chalks it up to Wilson's awesome ability to run. 

Which leads me to my second thought: Griffin still has a future in this league, just not with the Redskins. Kirk is our QB and we're happy with that, and that doesn't mean we can't root for Robert to be successful somewhere else. As long as he doesn't try to stay within our division, I really want him to get on with a team that will be as patient with him as Seattle has been with Russell, and run an offense that suits his skills. Granted, he needs to quit this "A running QB is a losing QB" bull**** his Dad taught him, either way I wish him luck in the future. 

Who? Me? :ph34r:

I was a little confused yesterday about why they have him listed as "inactive". Surely he's able to go if needed, but they had Darrell Young listed as 3rd QB. :huh:

I can give you 16 million reasons and that ......ain't one.

I'd hate to see us spend 16 million to watch an unprepared running QB hold the ball for 8 seconds then flounder around on the ground.

2  3 things.

1). I have never been more wrong about a team or a QB than this year with my Skins. I still don't think they will win on Sunday as discount double check and fat eddie and/or starks will probably have career games. <-- this is what almost 40 years of being a Skins/WVU fan turns you into.

2.) It feels good to play a meaningful January football game again.

edit..3) Is this what having a franchise QB feels like?

gonna be a long week.  You guys got me pumped early with the DMX.  not sure if I can sustain this level of RAWR for the next 6 days LOL.  

FOR REAL, brother! We FANS are so jacked up.  Can you imagine how pumped up the players will be at kick-off??  Preston might throw their Tackle into the 3rd row!

Come in Monday morning, 1/4/2016

Open Gmail.

Find various friends of the cowboys, giants, and eagles, and co workers that are battered redskins fans beaten into being nothing but pessimistic and talking crap about the organization endlessly (to no fault of their own) in gtalk

double click to start a new chat

send:

:)

----

And nothing more. just that. Glorious feeling. Happy monday to you all!

:)

A not needed, but definitely much appreciated Week 17 win against the Pukes. A career day for KC, breaking multiple records and having only played the first half. Ended up with a somewhat favorable matchup with a team limping into the playoffs.

It's a good day.

And let's be clear...

By no means am I saying that a matchup with any team in the playoffs will be easy. Just saying that with the injuries that GB has dealt with putting them into the position their depth chart is in, especially at receiver, plus the fact that we're basically playing with house money, we stand a chance.

Archived