Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I agree the anti- smoking commercials are over the top.  Don't mind them showing the real people and the effects it had on them.  I hate the ones where they pull their teeth out to pay for the cigs or the girl who pulls her skin off.  Too disgusting and over the top.  One, there are other ways to get your message out and, two, people are going to smoke whether you do these commercials or not.  They will have to suffer the consequences later in life.

My sister has smoked since she's 13 and now she's 45.  I've noticed lately that she's starting to wrinkle more and she has a "bronchitis" cough.  I asked her one time of she made room in her house for her supply of oxygen tanks. She wasn't amused.  I'll feel sad if something happens to her, but she's just doing it to herself.  She said, "I love smoking and I will never quit. I enjoy smoking."  OK, stinky, but don't come crying to me.

This isn't about the quoted message, couldn't send you a direct one. Calm down bruh, no one wants to see you get the banhammer and that last post could be construed as a personal attack. It may be best to avoid the Ashley Madison thread in the future. What do you think? 

This isn't about the quoted message, couldn't send you a direct one. Calm down bruh, no one wants to see you get the banhammer and that last post could be construed as a personal attack. It may be best to avoid the Ashley Madison thread in the future. What do you think?

Should probably say "apology accepted" when someone apologizes to you as well (even if you don't mean it).

It's all good, I misread his post. No need to get over dramatic. Once I reread it, I got it. I don't apologize if I don't see the error in my ways.

Its all good, man. I shouldve just clarified my reasoning instead of snapping back the way I did.

Its the sensitive nature of that subject that already had me a little on edge to begin with. I usually don't hang around threads lime that too long anyways, because once things get heated it usually does not end well on my part.

So I should apologize as well for being a jackass

Life can be difficult sometimes, but it is good overall.  There are people out there starving with chronic diseases.  

I tend to injure myself a lot though.   :(

Love you guys, let's make it a good week.

Ate at a restaurant called Aestus last night in Santa Monica.  Great food.  Forgot how much I love lamb.

I'm all for Chip being sensitive and ****........but it's like he took the happy pills like Tommy in Rescue Me lol

You know things are getting bad when you start hearing people reference certain moments of one of your most favorite tv shows of all time, and you have no damn clue what they are talking about :(

I really need to watch that show again

You know things are getting bad when you start hearing people reference certain moments of one of your most favorite tv shows of all time, and you have no damn clue what they are talking about :(

I really need to watch that show again

You are good bruh, but you do need to watch Rescue Me again, just for the hell of it lol.

Archived