Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

No limit may have been the low point of rap.

My god yes.

It did help spark the whole popular southern movement though. New Orleans wasn't really on the map until No Limit. Then came Cash Money, another real bright spot (said with all sarcasm) in hip hop history. Big Tymers, "I, ****, these, hoes, af, ter, our, shows", and all that ****. Lil' Wayne who pretty much kept that label alive and then Birdman tries to kill him.

So yeah. No Limit records...

Attacking the poster.

That's so rude to us old guys.

I ain't exactly a spring chicken myself.

1/3 to 100.

I don't consider Snoop the low point of any rap era. Mystikal was pretty cool too. Didn't care too much for the rest though.

Snoop came in late. Very few people would really associate him with no limit. And what he did with no límit was absolutely the low point of his career. Mystikal was god awful.

I am watching pulp fiction for the first time in at least 17 years. Little different watching as a grown up lol

Snoop came in late. Very few people would really associate him with no limit. And what he did with no límit was absolutely the low point of his career. Mystikal was god awful.

I am watching pulp fiction for the first time in at least 17 years. Little different watching as a grown up lol

I agree with you about Snoop.

I enjoy Mystikal for what it is. It isn't top notch, but it entertains me.

Pulp Fiction is a movie that I will watch whenever it's on, regardless of where I begin watching. It's definitely top 10 for me.

I've never watched any of the Harry Potter movies.

I think I might have smoked a bunch of herb and watched part of the first Harry Potter one time, many years ago.

It's a good series of movies.  Wife and I watched the first two years ago when they came out.  Then started reading the books as released.  Great thing about that, when reading the book, you visualized the characters from the movie doing what you were reading.  Made reading them more fun imo.

Then we would watch the remaining movies as they were released after we read the books.  Take a weekend, watch them all in a row.

It's a good series of movies. Wife and I watched the first two years ago when they came out. Then started reading the books as released. Great thing about that, when reading the book, you visualized the characters from the movie doing what you were reading. Made reading them more fun imo.

Then we would watch the remaining movies as they were released after we read the books. Take a weekend, watch them all in a row.

I was always so anti-Harry back then. I suppose I should watch them, given their significance to pop culture.

I was always so anti-Harry back then. I suppose I should watch them, given their significance to pop culture.

I can honestly say that the second movie had come out and was on PPV, third book was out by then (iirc) and bored to death, we ordered both the first movie and second on PPV (one of those DTV things where they put both movies on to make more $$$) and ended up liking them.

Then a few friends at work told me that the books were a lot better (usually true) so I decided to read them.  And both the wife and I ended up liking them a lot.  I'd give it a shot.  Good movies for the kiddo when he gets older too.

Just finished Orange Is The New Black Season 3 today(late I know). Kind of a disappointing season to be honest.

I think they mailed the third season in. They need to break some of the story dynamics, nothing that happened in the third season seemed fresh.

RIP White Flint Mall.

White Flint always had a below average amount of customers, but had a Dave & Busters, a Cheesecake factory, a cigar shop, and a really nice food court. It was mellow, but we always knew it was a matter of time before it was deemed replaceable. A lot of memories. Freaky seeing it like that.

Apparently it will be replaced with more apartment buildings. 355 from DC to Frederick has been exploding with residential buildings for the past 20 years. It just won't stop. Neighborhoods are popping up in areas I never imagined they'd be. It really is startling.

Yep, they always want to add more neighborhoods. But then forget to add the infrastructure to support those additional residents in that area. More neighborhoods mean more schools, widening roads, etc,. None of that stuff is thought about until the community starts complaining.

Aren't they building a Dave & Buster's in Springfield Town Center?  ****s had to wait until I got old and had kids to move one closer to me, I drove all the way to White Flint way too many times.  I haven't challenged other drunks to whatever that basketball game is called in way too long. 

Aren't they building a Dave & Buster's in Springfield Town Center? ****s had to wait until I got old and had kids to move one closer to me, I drove all the way to White Flint way too many times. I haven't challenged other drunks to whatever that basketball game is called in way too long.

I'm a monster at skeeball and air hockey. I have a problem with air hockey though, because the puck will fly off the table once it hits maximum violence level. Be catchin pucks to the bridge of the nose, lookin like an actual hockey player with wounds after games.

I have a method to the madness in skeeball. Always try draining the 40.

tumblr_mzqec7z0Bu1rincxvo1_500.gif

RIP White Flint D&B

Archived