Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Also, is adding "lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine" to your email signature too passive aggressive?

yeah i know it's rhetorical :(

Nope. That sign hung on the personnel office door of my ship. I use it at least once a week on somebody.

Because I can, because I was right.

This is England

Not on Netflix.

Titanic

Something about Hitler

Planet earth

Seen it 1000 times.

No Hitler.

Own it on Bluray.

Snowpiercer

Defiance

Once Upon A Time In The West

Awesome movie.

Probably what we will watch.

Probably can't talk the wife into a western.

American Psycho

Zoolander

Pain & Gain

Love it.

Love it.

Wife watched it and hated it.

Seven

Memento

Friday

What's in the booooox!!!

I think we have a winner!!!

Ain't got no job......

IIRC I think Springy recommended it in the movie thread a while back. Pretty good flick.

Yeah, I really liked Snowpiercer. I'm a fan of the post-apocalyptic flicks though.

Kooooossshherrrrrr!!!

Memento isn't on Neflix! I'm so blown right now.

Probably can't talk the wife into a western.

You should tell her that she should feel honored that you even bothered to aske her what she thought. Back in the day she'd have just been banished to the kitchen, where she should've been in the first place, before she decided to speak when not prompted.

I just this moment finished up Snowpiercer. Never had heard of it before.

Its been on Netflix for awhile. I just ignored it because the premise seemed stupid. But I caught about 45 seconds of it on SyFy, and that was enough to get me to fire up Netflix and watch it. Awesome movie

You should tell her that she should feel honored that you even bothered to aske her what she thought. Back in the day she'd have just been banished to the kitchen, where she should've been in the first place, before she decided to speak when not prompted.

But later on, Ima have to tell her to hop onto this deeyock so I probably shouldn't treat her like an 1840's prostitute...

Archived