Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Management team:

We just launched our biggest product in history, it was a success, we want to have a team building meeting to celebrate!

Me (not part of that division at all):
I unfortunately don't have time to attend (because I'm working late nights every ****ing night because you still haven't hired additional people that I started asking you to hire almost 2 years ago)

Management team:

We want to have a team building meeting to celebrate, we want you to be there (emphasis implying it's not a request but a command)

Me:

...........................................................................................................................................

Management team:

We just launched our biggest product in history, it was a success, we want to have a team building meeting to celebrate!

Me (not part of that division at all):

I unfortunately don't have time to attend (because I'm working late nights every ****ing night because you still haven't hired additional people that I started asking you to hire almost 2 years ago)

Management team:

We want to have a team building meeting to celebrate, we want you to be there (emphasis implying it's not a request but a command)

Me:

...........................................................................................................................................

Yay, pizza party!

Hope Solo most times I've seen her looks too masculine for my tastes.

Wife is heading to Va Beach with her friends after work today. Gotta hit when I get home to send her on the way, sexually satisfied for the weekend

Have her like

there_is_no_spoon_mug.jpg

Damn near blacking out and ****

Yay, pizza party!

adults behaving like children

i'm glad they are happy with their successful product launch. but i have entirely too much to do to do this. in addition, it's quite obvious that their goal is to have me admire their work, and i just don't have time for that nonsense.

they can admire their own work on their time if they please, but this is absurd.

and yes, posting this on a forum during the work day is worth a chuckle, but my problem is a lot of the **** that has to be done can't be done during the work day.

Forced team-building stinks.

My department is skipping work a few Friday's from now to spend a day at our owner's lake house. I guess it's a nice thought but that means no backup so we will all be slammed Monday.

And I don't really want to know all of these people outside of work.

Best case scenario- Have a few drinks, don't have to talk to a lot of people and don't drown.

Worst case - drink too much to cope with having to talk to everyone, fall in the lake drunk and drown

Worst case - drink too much to cope with having to talk to everyone, fall in the lake drunk and drown

but what if you caught a beej from Annette from accounting before drowning?  worth it or nah?

Forced team-building stinks.

My department is skipping work a few Friday's from now to spend a day at our owner's lake house. I guess it's a nice thought but that means no backup so we will all be slammed Monday.

And I don't really want to know all of these people outside of work.

Best case scenario- Have a few drinks, don't have to talk to a lot of people and don't drown.

I don't mind the forced team building (though I completely understand what you mean about outside of work stuff; i don't feel that way but i absolutely understand those that do)

I'd just prefer they either:

1 - recognize how little time my department has for this (especially since it's not related to us)

2 - HIRE SOMEONE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

3 - wait until things calm down over here

Their 'no, you drop what you're doing to admire us' thing is irritating. It's a complete lack of respect for what is going on with our side of the company right now.

And my boss was kind of forceful with the "you have to be there" implication, and I'm pretty sure that's because they gave him a ton of **** in the meeting. I'm willing to bet he already played the "we have no time for that" card repeatedly.

but what if you caught a beej from Annette from accounting before drowning? worth it or nah?

Based on the attendees, Id prefer drowning

Momma is a good man. He wouldn't be able t live with the guilt. So he jumps in the lake drunk to purify his soul...

And drowns

Definitely. There's no coming home in that scenario so might as well take a #PurificationDrown

My all time favourite actor and the ULTIMATE King of Cool. 

That's that Robbie Redford guy, right?

Just kidding.  I loved McQueen in The Great Escape.

Archived