Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Wanna know something fun? My  20-year-plus first career was in high-end/state of the art (primarily) audio electronics (design/engineering/retail/consulting) but I bought my first ever laptop (a top line lenovo) less than two years ago and I still don't use a smart phone (caving in on that soon though, sigh).

Also never been a participant on social media sites (though on the research end of my current profession we use private twitter groups a lot these days for communication), but I may surrender to the FB thing in the next year (shoot me now).

So you're a sound geek too huh? I'm an audiophile. I'm in the live event aspect of it.

I don't know if I'd be good at it, but I'd like to help those guys.

I used to be on many forums that weren't appropriately modded.  They turn into hot garbage very quickly.

Overrun with trolls, bots, spams, etc.

Very ugly stuff.

Even if all I did was keep the RTT and the tailgate in check, that would make me feel like I contributed something.

I find Kate Fagan irresistibly sexy. Or at least her face

Does anyone remember who was in the DTC? Is anyone left on this board from it?

The Mayor still posts occasionally. I believe MissU was like an honorary member or something.

Speaking if The Mayor. One of the ****tiest, scumbaggiest cats to ever post on this board.

So you're a sound geek too huh? I'm an audiophile. I'm in the live event aspect of it.

We'll talk more :) ---I've had my share of involvement in the recording/performance end, but way more in the playback chain, analog & digital.

Walked into that one.

What's a good amp for my HD 598's?

Lots depending on your budget. Given the price range of your phones, inc. within the Sennheiser line (very good product--represented them 35 years ago),  Schiit (pronounced just like you think) is one place to look.  

I should state now that I usually keep this expertise quiet and almost never participate in the tailgate threads about such things and giving buying tips. I may explain why another time.

Hit the sites Computer Audiophile and Head-Fi as starters, if you haven't already, for more headphone-focused information. There are many more sites, and of widely ranging nature and worth, depending on where your head's at on these things (no pun intended).

For the record, if I wanted to be a mod, I would be a shoe-in for sure. You all know it; so don't even fake. :D

Would stand for

Master

Of

Drag

In your case ?

Speaking if The Mayor. One of the ****tiest, scumbaggiest cats to ever post on this board.

I met the guy once. He seemed passionate and certainly a little crazy in person and nice enough, but on-line he seemed like a tool most of the time.

Damn who's the sexy set of legs behind him?

That's Vanessa Bryant. Schwing, indeed.

Got some Head n Shoulders that has that cooling sensation.. Gave my "undercarriage" a good scrubbing. Feels like I sat on a pack of Dentyne Ice..

I clicked a different window and it covered up the window with your post on it. 

All I saw was:

I got some Head 

Feel like I sat o 

and dude shoulders moving up and down

lol

Archived