Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

You don't remember Mick ?

Yeah, but Mick's style was far superior, and he was actually funny (albeit in a disturbing way), and genuine. He could be annoying sometimes, but generally, he knew when to drop the act and find new material. Plus he knew his **** when it came to metal And alternative.

MoCo has a ways to go in that dept

Every music vid that he posts makes me want to go on a killing spree in a nursing home.

9 cm and rechecking in an hour.

And if you think I believe for one fraction of a millisecond that Moco has a girl coming over to his house then I have something else going on for you. There is zero chance that he'd even have a celulite riddled, ass hanging out, man woman coming over. Zero percent chance.

That said, what you do is answer the door with just blue jeans on. No shirt. Have the jeans unzipped with you joint poking out, your joint and you boys. Let her see what's up.

Nice to know that we're still subjected to the POWER of big business in America

US Steel Errrr EA Sports is monopolizing Madden and denaturing its quality and now DirecTV and their DAMN monopoly is restricting FREE* (not as in no payment, but no restriction) access to Sunday Ticket. Sunday Ticket should not only be available if you have DTV. It should be available to all cable systems and internet. 

Funny how MLB, NBA, and NHL all have packages available to watch the games online, regardless of who your internet or TV carrier is. But if you want to watch the NFL online, pay 300 dollars, plus DirecTV's fee per month! 

The consumer gets GOUGED repeatedly while big business sits and takes your money and laughs all the way to the bank. You should be outraged.

Nice to know that we're still subjected to the POWER of big business in America

US Steel Errrr EA Sports is monopolizing Madden and denaturing its quality and now DirecTV and their DAMN monopoly is restricting FREE* (not as in no payment, but no restriction) access to Sunday Ticket. Sunday Ticket should not only be available if you have DTV. It should be available to all cable systems and internet.

Funny how MLB, NBA, and NHL all have packages available to watch the games online, regardless of who your internet or TV carrier is. But if you want to watch the NFL online, pay 300 dollars, plus DirecTV's fee per month!

The consumer gets GOUGED repeatedly while big business sits and takes your money and laughs all the way to the bank. You should be outraged.

The NFL sucks for a myriad of reasons.

Just wanted to throw that out there.

Well we shall see what happens. I'm predicting it goes well tho and I make a good friend, I've been on really really bad dates before so really whats the worst that can happen? I'm a pretty good talker tho I can get married woman to give me nudes and I can hold conversations well and make people laugh. But nah I don't expect anything to happen I'm just wanting to have a good time anything else is just a bonus. She is cool so I don't plan on doing any all or nothing nonsense.  

:)

Setting up some of the Halloween decorations and testing them out. Memo to me. Don't forget to turn off the jumping spider and this grim sob,(reaper and (not my video),

after testing them. LOL. Even made me jump a little. They work.  :P

Aw mawh gawd its happening a real life gurl is coming over to my apartment tomorrow omg omg okay what do I do?

Wash your balls and ass 5 minutes before she gets there, duh.

Do I put on scented candles?

Might as well wear a sign on your forehead that reads, "I really want to **** you." So no.

My room is a mess I got to wash everything and clean everything. Do I need to scrub the floors?

Nah, just hand her the cleaning gloves and scrubber when she walks in.

Should I have music playing?

Dear God no. Have the TV on. Plenty of conversation pieces should pop up as you're watching Nickelodian.

Condoms do I need condoms?

No.

Are there instructions how to put one on?

You don't have to worry about that.

I should clean my bathroom out completely make sure there is not a single piece of hair in the sink. Make the toilet smell like flowers? Do I put flowers on the bed is that too much?

Put flowers in the bed and she'll be backpedaling like a cornerback out the door.

Snack I need to go buy snacks and drinks. okay what else what else do I act like a wigger or no? Do I use my regualr personality even tho I really don't remember what that was because I've been a troll for too long to remember what I was in real life

Buy a 12 pack of Corona (b*****s love Corona), and of course Mountain Dews for yourself. Don't forget limes for the Corona, and extra cheese Doritos for the Mountain Dew.

man, i don't know if i'll be able to look

I'll be head over heels to see my baby, but at the same time, my favorite hangout spot in the whole world is being torn in half :(

LOL, man since my wife had natural child birth, even though it was a handful of pushes and out literally in a couple of minutes, it gets tore up man.  I walked by right as the placenta dropped into a bucket and was like:

friday-damn-o.gif

Doc started to stitch her up and she asked me if she was ok.  I was like, "Yeah babe, it's good, looks great.  Just don't look down."  The doc looked at me and almost started laughing.  

Yeah, but Mick's style was far superior, and he was actually funny (albeit in a disturbing way), and genuine.

Mick and Moco are no different.

Both are full of fun and full of absurd. Neither really that funny.

Yeah it is. They were discounted at the store so Mrs. PCS and I picked one up. Already scared the crap out of both step sons and one of them twice....Oh yeah and me once.  :rolleyes:

Bought one for a friend of ours last year ( decorates his house like some do for Christmas ).

It was awesome, we went to the store and my wife screamed ...we had to buy it for him. Meanwhile I laughed my butt off.

Archived