Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

fwiw I think you a perfectly sane freak 

I appreciate the thought, brother, but no one's perfect. 

(and love that pic---very appropriate)

People on fb are sooo mad.

That's what I hear. And understandably. There are just not enough places on the internet for many people to get their "all about me" out. The me is just so huge and hard to manage.

Here's another one of those "special" e-mails/PMs from another banned whacky  :wacko:  :lol: (earlier in stadium) 

:huh:

:)

I don't know what the führer is about. That seems like a rational comment..but it really should be in his sieg line.

BTW - other than Mr. T, who refers to people as fool?

Man, I should try that. I like love Peanut Butter on toast and like jelly on toast, but never thought to just put them together.

I can't stand peanut butter. Stems from a kindergarten incident where this girl just started throwing up all over the place at lunch. And she was eating a peanut butter sandwich at the time. That **** was coming out of her like a fountain. I've never seen that much vomit before or since. And I'll never forget that horrible smell. Since then I just haven't been able to even withstand the sight of peanut butter. Scarred me for life.

I mean I can eat cashews and Reese's all day, but damn the peanut butter sandwiches. Can't do it. Girl must have been possessed.

Oh, you are good if you can eat Reese's.

Speaking of Reese's,

Reese's Puffs and Peanut Butter Captain Crunch are like crack to me. When I buy it, I have to tell somebody to hide it from me. It's sad lol

OMG...Reese's!

Friend of mine is the manager of a local pizza place, and they have these frozen Reese's cheesecake pies...absolute heaven.  They have Oreo too, and those are good, but there's nothing like peanut butter on this whole planet, especially with chocolate, and frozen.  MMMM, I have one in my freezer.

(soon to be had one, lol)

OMG...Reese's!

Friend of mine is the manager of a local pizza place, and they have these frozen Reese's cheesecake pies...absolute heaven.  They have Oreo too, and those are good, but there's nothing like peanut butter on this whole planet, especially with chocolate, and frozen.  MMMM, I have one in my freezer.

(soon to be had one, lol)

Seriously, it's to the point now where you could torture me with peanut butter...

So, I hear Michael Bay is putting Dinobots in the next Transformers Movie. Its all fun and games until a hollywood director who's explosions have explosions, ruins your childhood over and over again.

These are the Dinobots in my mind.

Dinobotscartoon.jpg

and this is what Optimus Prime looks like.

350px-Optimusg1.jpg

and some others.

1774180-decepticons1.jpg

Getting ready to get in on ep 9 of Lost/Season 1 for the second go round. Just as badass as ever. God I love this show. And I'd wife Kate.

I miss LOST so much.  I've never been so into a show before, and doubt I ever will again.

Agreed, Kate is super hot. 

Lol MLS

I posted that image but when I got approached by a kinda cute girl at Target yesterday I didn't say anything  :lol:

It was the other way around this time. I just don't like being approached when I'm trying to shop for products. 

You're a guy... That rule (actually it's more like a  guideline) doesn't apply to you.

I miss LOST so much.  I've never been so into a show before, and doubt I ever will again.

Agreed, Kate is super hot. 

Yeah You kind of forget some stuff about Season 1 when everything starts to get more and more deep as the years go by, mainly the Walt storyline. And yeah, Kate is hot. You know a woman has a nice ass when you can see it through a pair of loose cargos...

Nightmares? Dreams where you're rich and living it up and then you wake up?

*Edit, I wonder what in the world has happened with the Tailgate/Stadium. I view the Tailgate an dit says that there are only 8-13 logged in posters. Where the hell did everybody go? There used to be 40-50 active people logged on, now its 10, 13, 18, 8, etc. We're not that far off from the start of the regular season  either, and the sites been change since May. The Stadium is starting to fill up a little bit, but the Tailgate is like something out of a Stephen King novel.

*Edit, I wonder what in the world has happened with the Tailgate/Stadium. I view the Tailgate an dit says that there are only 8-13 logged in posters. Where the hell did everybody go? There used to be 40-50 active people logged on, now its 10, 13, 18, 8, etc. We're not that far off from the start of the regular season  either, and the sites been change since May. The Stadium is starting to fill up a little bit, but the Tailgate is like something out of a Stephen King novel.

Syrian hackers.

Or perhaps they were aliases of recently banned members?

Syrian hackers.

Or perhaps they were aliases of recently banned members?

Dunno what happened A lot of people don't post here anymore. A lot... I miss a lot of those guys (and girls). Others, not so much. One thing I definitely do notice is that a lot of "New people" have showed up since the site change, possibly to take advantage of the painstaking process with the transfer of information, thinking they'd be able to slip by.

Even worse. An old ex.

:wacko:

Not even sure if that's an appropriate smiley. Lol

Yeah, nah. Looks like someone came across a load dropped by a gorilla

Archived