Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yeah I got a call this morning from my insurance to tell me where the car went so I could get stuff. The person basically said there's not much left though. A soccer ball and scarf. I didn't keep much in the car except CDs and emergency kit(ironically in the trunk which is crushed). Poor bud of mine got hit by my CDs that sit in a net on the ceiling and slashed him up on the face and neck. The impact was so bad I found Metallica and such CDs littered across the highway from the netting.

My night was pretty rough when all you hear sleeping is honking and twisted metal.

I went through an almost identical experience 5 years ago headed to FedEx. Glad to hear you're ok

For some odd reason I decided to google the Power Rangers. I had no idea that the fight scenes from the ones in the 90's were cut from some weird Japanese kids show back in the 80's. That would explain a lot. As a kid I always wondered why all of the fight scenes seemed a lot more grainy, the terrain changed from a California-esue setting to a bunch of buildings surrounded by water, with a bunch of mountains in the backgreound. It always seemed like they were fighting near a harbor, or some large industrial plant or something.

Then during the fighting scenes all of a sudden they all had the same body type, when Jason was a pretty cut dude. They made all of that money, and fooled all of those kids, doing some cheesy ass ****. I had a huge crush on Amy Jo Johnson back then, as well as the asian girl who played Trini.

Most of the time I love my life and am thankful that I've always marched to my own drummer, but there are certainly plenty of times, when I wonder what the **** is wrong with me and how I got to where I am, why couldn't I have just lived a normal big box life like most people.

Decided to watch a few boxing matches on YouTube via the PS3. I'm on the first of the 3 Gatti/Ward fights, the only one I never saw. Might go Hearns/Leonard after this. I absolutely loved the way Arturo Gatti fought. By far and away my most favorite fighter. Shouldn't be long before the power goes out.

Just early voted here in Denver. Wife and I voted for Colorado Proposition 64 to legalize marijuana.

Toke up, skins fans. :)

We voted this morning too, I was wearing my RGIII jersey. The lady checking me in is a Steelers fan, (and I saw her Beetle on the way out, her tag said PITTSBUG,) and we talked for a while (my husband already voting, we girls still talkin' about the game.) Even she said she couldn't see the fakes Griffin can pull, says the cameraman failed several times on where the ball was. After that I had to go shoppin for hubby's pants(he has jury duty next week), and got kudos from everyone on how good our team WILL BE. Nobody hung those dropped passes on him. Made me feel good.

And for your last, WILL DO.

Hail, Chewie!

Up by three in fantasy football and I have David Akers tonight and my opponent has Larry Fitzgerald (Who hasn't done much so far). Really HOPING I can squeeze out the win :fingersx:

---------- Post added October-29th-2012 at 10:31 PM ----------

C'mon San Fran, stop scoring touchdowns and start scoring field goals!

---------- Post added October-29th-2012 at 10:32 PM ----------

C'mon San Fran, stop scoring touchdowns and start scoring field goals!

Something has been bothering me all day. Why didn't The Dude or Walter look in the briefcase before the car was stolen by Little Larry? Because in the end supposedly they threw a ringer for a ringer. I'm just amazed that The Dude or Walter wouldn't take a peek inside the briefcase.

Archived