Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

I'm watching the movie Shark Swarm on SyFy right now. It feels like it's been on for three days, but that's besides the point.

There is an actress in the movie who looks like Daryl Hannah, but played by Anna Nicole Smith. I googled the movie and my god, it is Daryl Hannah. WTF happened to her?

Holy ****... Yesterday I was supposed to work Noon-7pm. At 7pm, the other new bartender came in, saw that me and the other bartender were getting slammed due to a "bar golf" party of like 50-60 people. Came in and promptly said "I can't bartend in a place that's always this busy"... I guess my "Are you ****ing serious" vibes came off a little strong every time I worked with her. (Asked which tap was the black and tan, asked where the rail bourbon was [while looking right at the rail whiskey], and really really sucked behind the bar) So I worked from Noon-3am including the time change. Now today I was scheduled for 12-7 again, but new girl was supposed to close tonight... So boss asked me to close if I could come in at 7pm today. Well today another one of our coworkers called in and they said they needed me earlier... My legs are going to be killing me tomorrow... And I work at 4pm... But whatever... I'm making money..

Holy ****!!!!! I didn't even realize until my dad just called me. I won our pick 6 this week. Nobody has won yet this season, so the pot has been carrying over for 9 weeks.

My uncle e-mailed me, he's dropping a $600 check to me tomorrow morning. :)

Holy ****!!!!! I didn't even realize until my dad just called me. I won our pick 6 this week. Nobody has won yet this season, so the pot has been carrying over for 9 weeks.

My uncle e-mailed me, he's dropping a $600 check to me tomorrow morning. :)

Awesome!! Have a good time celebrating at that AYCE crab leg place!

I can't take it anymore man...

Local sports radio this morning was slobbering all over Luck (he did have a helluva game), but the so-called "expert" on the show was saying that Andrew Luck wrapped up ROY with last night's game, and he went on to say that the Luck/RG3 comparisons need to stop. He was like "11 rushes for RG3 last night, he's just running too much. He'll never be the true pocket passer that Andrew luck is."

I called like 15 times back to back hoping to get on the radio, but the lines were busy. I can't stand these talknig heads who have never seen a single Redskins game this season try to put RG3 in a box as your typical "black running quarterback." I am at work pissed the **** off right now :ols:

Edited by Chew

Exit polls here in CO are saying that Colorado Proposition 64, to legalize marijuana, is winning 52% to 44%!!!!

TOKE UP DENVER!!! a mile high....in the Mile High. :)

Edited by Chew
  • Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic