Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Didn't realize the Wii U was coming out in 11 days. Anyone here getting it? I'm reading up about it and tempted to get it. Getting kinda tired of 360 after 6+ years.

Pre-ordered...definitely getting it for our holiday visitors.

Yeah I am getting that joint. I missed out on the first Wii, I am not missing out on this.

I stopped reading about it because I was getting too hyped. :ols:

I have the first one and did the same as you. I stopped reading about it. I now know it is just around the corner. Can't wait...and it will play the games I have...easy choice for me.

My girlfriend always tells me I'm too much of a goody good. I don't view it as me being a goody good. I view it as me not being a dumbass. *shrug*

I guess it applies here, too, for the most part :ols:

haha. have you been giving her roofies ?

I post like I would talk to anyone. Even when I may come across as abrasive or rude. That's me. I don't try to stir the pot but it still happens every now and then.

Live your life as you. People appreciate that more than anything else is what I have experienced.

haha. have you been giving her roofies ?

I post like I would talk to anyone. Even when I may come across as abrasive or rude. That's me. I don't try to stir the pot but it still happens every now and then.

Live your life as you. People appreciate that more than anything else is what I have experienced.

No roofies, but, "Why do they call them roofies, when they put you on the floor? They should be called floories."

If people judge me by the way I post in here, they must think I'm a rude, pretentious, slovenly, ill-tempered, homoerotic, flatulent, left-handed, uncircumcised, offensive, bigoted, racist, redundant, dimwitted, sexually frustrated, insensitive, mean-spirited, hairy, alcoholic communist-sympathizing Scientologist who believes the moon landing was fake and Chupacabra is real.

But that's just not true.

I'm actually right-handed.

What should I have for lunch? I'm in walking distance of Taco Bell, Panera, Chipotle, 5 Guys, Panda, Burger King.

Chipotle. Get a veggie burrito with the grilled vegetables. only reason i get the veggie is for the free guac. then use some of that chipotle hot sauce they have near the drink station.

i'm drunk, i'm a veteran, and i'm just now seeing act of valor for the first time.

i'm sitting here in tears right now....GOD DAMN i am SO proud to have served. And its Veterans' day too?!

I was in the military during 9/11....i watched the towers fall while in uniform.......

.**** those terrorist pieces of ****. ****ing ******* mother ****ers

What year? And congrats.

04. Guy didnt want to part with it but he's got a kid on the way. He absolutely pampered this thing. Every record you could ask for. He said he'd take the amount from the mustang. Amazing considering his price was much higher. The thing is he didnt want to have trade it in. He wanted to know it would be in good hands. Its clear he put in some extra features. I will always love mustangs but ive been hit in two now. One from head on and other at 80mph from behind. Time for something new.

Archived