Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Even being a grizzled veteran of human behavior in general and this message board in particular, I am still taken aback at times by the sheer quantity of meaningless flatulence stated so fervently (and in such endless repetition) here---before we even get to the matter of whether something so stated is accurate or not. My current source of this sensation is the stadium this last week,including today. :)

I am reminded of part of the title line in Marvel's old Howard the Duck comic: "Trapped in a world he never made." :ols:

That has been one of my favorite lines for over 40 years. :D

So the Panthers beat the Redskins last week easily...and today the Broncos DESTROYED the Panthers. What does that say about us??? :(

That we suck candy ass.

Next week is going to be ugly. Fortunately, Andy Reid's already sealed his own fate, so even when we make them look like Air Coryell, it'll be too late.

Even being a grizzled veteran of human behavior in general and this message board in particular, I am still taken aback at times by the sheer quantity of meaningless flatulence stated so fervently (and in such endless repetition) here---before we even get to the matter of whether something so stated is accurate or not. My current source of this sensation is the stadium this last week,including today. :)

I am reminded of part of the title line in Marvel's old Howard the Duck comic: "Trapped in a world he never made." :ols:

That has been one of my favorite lines for over 40 years. :D

I probably didn't help with this. It probably means nothing, but I realize what an ass I made of myself over that SEAL thread. I apologize to all, and mostly you for vehemently disagreeing with you when I missed the entire point of the news release. Hope your next week(s) are better!

Finished the History Channel's series on "The Men Who Built America". Wow, very interesting. It was also extremely well done, with everything looking authentic from the time period.

I watched it too but it seemed a little too repetitive. I mean, they repeated everything after each commercial break and like 90% of the show was the actor playing J.P. Morgan standing around with a constipated look while the music from Inception blarred in the background. :)

I have absolutely no clue what I'm going to do today...other than play ACIII

Sounds awesome to me. How is that game btw? I really liked the one in Rome. Played the one in Constantinople too, also good.

Playing Dishonored right now, pretty solid tho I'm cruising through on Very Hard. It'll be ACIII and Hitman next for me.

Sounds awesome to me. How is that game btw? I really liked the one in Rome. Played the one in Constantinople too, also good.

Playing Dishonored right now, pretty solid tho I'm cruising through on Very Hard. It'll be ACIII and Hitman next for me.

I'm going to go get it in a few minutes. Haven't played any of the other ones. This is kind of new territory to me. I've never played a game that had gotten more than 2 installments into a series before. I've always been aware of the Assassin's Creed games, but never felt the urge to play them, until I saw the ACIII presentation at E3. I just had to have it.

Archived