Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Thought it was odd that Piper Perabo would take a bit part just to mainly do some brief t&a shots and a topless sexy-time scene in Looper. I mean she's starring in her own series that's doing well. Been noticing more and more actors who have major roles in a series doing very brief scenes in movies (granted, usually it's in a major release).

I noticed that too, more with cable actors though, probably because they don't shoot as many episodes and have more free time. Jeffrey Donovan(Burn Notice's Michael Westen)was in the J Edgar movie and the missing kid movie with Angelina Jolie, and Bryan Cranston was in the driver movie with Ryan Gossling and is also in Argo.

I really can't stand watching any video on the internet now. Do we really have to have commercials on almost every video? I don't mind the ones when you can skip it, but to be forced to watch them in maddening.

I hate the ones, like on ESPN, that always autoplay even when the autoplay function is turned off.

Don't smoke spice people. Its dangerous

aye man have u seen that video on worldstarr today of some kid who thought he was smoking tree but turns out it was the boat?!?!

Dude was rolling around on the ground, wiggin' out :ols:

I've been in the restaurant business for most of my life. I know I'm good in the kitchen and even better out of it. I think the personal nature of the food, when you are the chef, leaves me feeling insecure and that's main reason I have never had my own restaurant, although I've been close. That and how I like to overwhelm myself, but I can handle that if needed.

Now that I've been cooking again, although I make **** for money right now, has totally rekindled my desire to own my own restaurant again. I think I'm ready. When I quit smoking on July 16th, I knew I was ready and it happened.

See, I (for some reason) take a different approach. My husband has offered to help me do whatever I want in the line of ownership, and I don't even want management anymore. I'm almost as good in the kitchen as out (am really short and that can hinder what I need to reach, etc., you get it), but I'd rather just go talk people out of their money all day, lol. And somebody's gotta feed the world, right? Maybe it's my age and I can get cynical at times. But I truly love waiting on people. Right now I'm working for an owner who never wants to be there. That part sucks.

Holy crap. How i met your mother is awful.

I still like it, but I think the same thing that happened to Scrubs has happened to How I met your mother.... The series is too long. This season should be the last season, but I know they are going to probably drag it out for another season.

Scrubs had an excellent series finale when JD left the hospital. But they just had to bring it back for one more season, and it sucked.

The best sitcom on network TV right now is Community, but I bet they find a way to mess that up..... Like moving it to Fridays :doh:

I still like it, but I think the same thing that happened to Scrubs has happened to How I met your mother.... The series is too long. This season should be the last season, but I know they are going to probably drag it out for another season.

Scrubs had an excellent series finale when JD left the hospital. But they just had to bring it back for one more season, and it sucked.

The best sitcom on network TV right now is Community, but I bet they find a way to mess that up..... Like moving it to Fridays :doh:

It's Always Sunny is the best. I like Community but they screwed it up too much. Season 1 was amazing, but after that it was like every episode became a pop culture parody.

I was watching something very informative on Charlie Rose last night but I fell asleep and can't remember what it was that was so enlightening.

In the same light... I come to this thread to post the stuff that I feel would make me seem like a complete jackass on Facebook.

I think this is supposed to be the last or 2nd to last season. I also think I remember reading that the writers never expected it to last for this many seasons.

I think I ended it with the girl I've been seeing and if so, I'm an ******* for it. I want to be in a committed relationship and she doesn't. We are together every day, we get along great and we aren't seeing other people, but it's not enough for me.

She's got everything I want in a girl. Independent, smart and whitty, sexy as hell and adventurous too, I've had the time in my life where I have sex with every and any girl I want and I don't want to do it again.

I waited 7 months (kind of) to find one girl I wanted to be with, I find my match and it still doesn't work out.

I think this is supposed to be the last or 2nd to last season. I also think I remember reading that the writers never expected it to last for this many seasons.

I still watch it, but it's not that funny. I am just really trying to figure out who the mother is :ols:. They have basically shown everything except for her name and her face.

It's not nice getting c blocked. Also, my bro Matt chew you ever heard of purple drank, it ain't anything, however i will not try boat thats too much

Boat...... that stuff are for lames. Bammas be walking around here doing stupid stuff. Standing in the middle of the street moving all slow. Walking around with gallons of milk and their hands. And they have the stupidest looks on their faces. All drugs make you look stupid, but that boat stuff takes the cake. :doh:

people are still doing boat? what's next? PCP? Dude, get some bath salts and get with the times.

---------- Post added October-7th-2012 at 11:50 AM ----------

If you see a cook making short order food and hear a french accent, would you assume he has somehow failed in life the same way as when you see a construction worker riding a bike to work or see an educated 55 year old server?

Archived