Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Wasn't planning on it, but ended up seeing most of "Nashville" and whoever the duo was (I do recognize the girl from something) doing the song at the end (don't even know if it was them really singing or what) but that was pretty damn good stuff.

Recorded this last night. Looking forward to watching it. boysetsfire wants to watch if only for Connie Britton.

Anyone catch The League tonight? It was hilarious as always, plus an appearance by RGIII.

I have it on DVR, but was watching the football and baseball games. I'll catch it tomorrow after work.

BTW, all this talk of New York being a great sports town, yet I saw a **** ton of empty seats at Yankee Stadium at the end of that game. Some great fanbase eh.

Stay tuned intense internet drama sports fans. :)

<edit good stuff for now lol>

More later.;):D :evilg: :ols:

I'll say much more on this in the owned thread later, but I was sent some funny/pathetic stuff on a well-know poster and my main deal is this: is it me, or does this recent trend of some of the stability-suspect guys who get banned (and I mean in reality, which wasn't the case here) running like a bride dumped at the altar to get to their facespace or twitness acct or some other site they inhabit and rage or whine or flail, as their style may be, with all this "intense internet drama", seem awfully emo, attention-whore-wise?

And then the "others" join in (often those who have shared similar tragically brutal injustice) like a dysfunctional yet celebrating cheer squad, and it just gets hard for me to believe I'm reading the "thoughts" of actual adults who I imagine dress themselves, operate motor vehicles, and raise children. :pfft:

It's just me, right? :D

I'll say much more on this in the owned thread later, but I was sent some funny/pathetic stuff on a well-know poster and my main deal is this: is it me, or does this recent trend of some of the stability-suspect guys who get banned (and I mean in reality, which wasn't the case here) running like a bride dumped at the altar to get to their facespace or twitness acct or some other site they inhabit and rage or whine or flail, as their style may be, with all this "intense internet drama", seem awfully emo, attention-whore-wise?

And then the "others" join in (often those who have shared similar tragically brutal injustice) like a dysfunctional yet celebrating cheer squad, and it just gets hard for me to believe I'm reading the "thoughts" of actual adults who I imagine dress themselves, operate motor vehicles, and raise children. :pfft:

I was banned for a week ago for posting something in the the Owned Thread. It sucked but it wasn't the end of the world. I was probably more productive that week than ever lol.

If I've learned anything on the net, it's that nobody has ever deserved their banishment from a message board. There seems to be a massive internet-wide conspiracy perpetrated by fascist moderators to ban the innocent, and I'm on to it.

If I've learned anything on the net, it's that nobody has ever deserved their banishment from a message board. There seems to be a massive internet-wide conspiracy perpetrated by fascist moderators to ban the innocent, and I'm on to it.

In my secret identity (day job) I help those in need, but when no one's observing, I don the mask and grind the weak and oppressed beneath my iron heel. It beats calisthenics.

BTW Matt, we regularly get requests from members to be temp banned so "they can get some work done" :ols:

I'm glad you survived your harrowing ordeal without your crippling angst metastasizing to the world wide web.

I've been on ES since 06 and I still don't know how to quote multiple users at once so I'll just do it the hard way. lol.

GMUSkinsfan: Chalupa Batman Mcallister might have to be my new fantasy football team name.

Skinsgirl26: Note to self, somehow find a way to hijack the domain name "DallasCowboys.com"

Jumbo: The show hasn't skipped a beat, they pulled out all the punches humor wise as well as the amount of cameos by NFL personalities for the season premier.

I've been on ES since 06 and I still don't know how to quote multiple users at once so I'll just do it the hard way. lol.

GMUSkinsfan: Chalupa Batman Mcallister might have to be my new fantasy football team name.

Skinsgirl26: Note to self, somehow find a way to hijack the domain name "DallasCowboys.com"

Jumbo: The show hasn't skipped a beat, they pulled out all the punches humor wise as well as the amount of cameos by NFL personalities for the season premier.

I went home and watched it at lunch. I forgot how amazing that show is lol.

"Everything sounds better from a Cowboy" lol

Archived