Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I will add Ringu to my list, though. Been meaning to, anyway. There was that cool (not really scary though) vampire flick awhile back--Let The Right One In or something like that (the original European version).

Also felt that cable network movie The Meat Train was fairly tense and ominous.

Blair witch blew chuncks and was a rip off of a friend of mines movie The Last Brodcast.

People think of Jaws everytime they dip a toe in the water. Do you think of Ringu everytime you put a DVD in?

:ols:

Wasn't one of the main reasons why Jaws was so scary was because a shark absolutely could tear you limb from limb if you happened to be swimming in the ocean, at any given moment?

As wacky as I can be about the paranormal, I highly doubt that some undead girl in a video is going to come through the screen and rip my face off, :ols: though in a heightened state of paranoia immediately after watching, I'd probably be peeking over my shoulder every now and then.

Every now and then I read some threads in the Tailgate,and have this sudden urge to go to Olive Garden or Chile's or some place like that,order some entree's,put ketchup on everything,eat it,then chase it down with a domestic macro brew. :D (This after driving there in the left hand lane going 5 miles above the speed limit then waiting 2 minutes for a space two spaces closer to the place than a couple of empty ones). :silly:

Every now and then I read some threads in the Tailgate,and have this sudden urge to go to Olive Garden or Chile's or some place like that,order some entree's,put ketchup on everything,eat it,then chase it down with a domestic macro brew. :D (This after driving there in the left hand lane going 5 miles above the speed limit then waiting 2 minutes for a space two spaces closer to the place than a couple of empty ones). :silly:

You're a monster. :ols:

I come in here to see if you guys are being supportive for me and you ****ers are talking about how great of an actor Affleck is. Real nice. Go let that sink in for a bit. Jerks.

Affleck's her ex?

(sorry sorry sorry---I know it's awful and I feel for ya--even if you knew it was coming and couldn't get out of the way it still hurts the same)

I'm not talking to you. Go watch Armageddon

Tell me Willis isn't her ex, too. He's as old as I am.

Women.

Oh, since I'm tending to more serious and sensitive matters---congrats ML on your ES milestone fail.

(KB---my next "involvement" implosion---there's always a next---I will send you details first and you can have at it...just drink for now)

Ben Affleck killed it on Bill Maher last night. Hilarious :ols:

Awesome, wasn't it? I can't believe what make-up can do (Ann Coulter)!!

And just a btw, omg...my husband said, "Baby, nobody's looking at her hands."

So now I gotta dig up the pic here on ES...b/c I said "If nobody looked at her hands, we wouldn't be talking about it on ES."

He said, "My point exactly."

It's his birthday and I'm semi-mad. Lord, help me.:silly:

Tell me Willis isn't her ex, too. He's as old as I am.

Women.

Oh, since I'm tending to more serious and sensitive matters---congrats ML on your ES milestone fail.

(KB---my next "involvement" implosion---there's always a next---I will send you details first and you can have at it...just drink for now)

Thanks bro. I appreciate it. FWIW I've already had two other girls get in touch with me tonight, who couldn't have known anything. It's strange. I've done so well at not sleeping around, but it's not a strength.

KB, I thought you knew you messed it up over a week ago.

Seems like a pretty big hint when she said she didn't want a relationship.

would have been fine if I just left it how it was. I'm not good at weathering the calm. I pushed it. I was in a bad mood this week too. I may have broke my pinky toe, back went out, sick and stressed out and I just needed to be alone and focus on diet and exercise and I didn't. I drank too much and was lazy and took it out on her. We were still kind of hanging out in limbo and it was looking like it would get better, but I guess not. I knew I liked this girl too much. It's my bad.

I'm so bad at just meeting a girl, dating her and getting to know her and forming a relationship. I've never really done it. Not honestly. I've gone through motions, but never heart felt. I fall for the ones who keep me at arms length and I don't have the patience to work through it. That's one of the things I moved down here to work on.

People are really strange here. For one, most people are surprisingly bland and not able to carry an interesting conversation. It's one of the reasons I've been on ES a lot more. Also, it's so transient (I lived in Vegas and it's not this bad), that people are not quick to accept anybody for more than drinks or fun. I don't know how long I'll be here, but I have a mentality that I'll be staying. It's hard to explain.

Overall, this week will be hard for me to get through, but then it's back to my old job. Reopening the big beast and working my ass off and making money. Then I only need to focus on me again and hopefully start writing again. I needed to reground myself.

Archived