Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Papa Johns is offering 10 free toppings on a 10 dollar large pizza because the Redskins won.

Mercy :ols:

You know I'll throw in all 10 toppings. You know it

I remember back in the 2000s when the skins put up like, 50 something points vs. the 49ers. I called Papa Johns the Monday after the game because we were due, I think, 10 free toppings. They said 6 was the max they could do due to health code reasons. :ols:

Papa Johns is offering 10 free toppings on a 10 dollar large pizza because the Redskins won.

Mercy :ols:

You know I'll throw in all 10 toppings. You know it

I wish they had a deal like the O's, Nats, or Caps. If the O's or Nats win and score 5 runs or more, you gets 50% off your order. Same with the Caps if they score 3 goals. How come for the Skins its only toppings?

I wish they had a deal like the O's, Nats, or Caps. If the O's or Nats win and score 5 runs or more, you gets 50% off your order. Same with the Caps if they score 3 goals. How come for the Skins its only toppings?

They're probably regretting that marketing idea now. I mean I think they came up with that idea a while back when Jason Campbell's offense would score 1 or 2 TDs a game. Hell, they can handle that. The same with Rex's.

Now Robert's offense is the top scoring offense in the league. Poor Papa Johns.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/hollywood-prospectus/post/_/id/59908/bill-murray-likes-to-call-kelly-lynchs-husband-every-time-he-sees-patrick-swayze-having-sex-with-her-in-road-house

I was going to start a thread for this. Maybe a Bill Murray appreciation thread, but either way, this is hysterical to me.

Every time Road House is on and he or one of his idiot brothers are watching TV — and they’re always watching TV — one of them calls my husband and says [in a reasonable approximation of Carl Spackler], “Kelly’s having sex with Patrick Swayze right now. They’re doing it. He’s throwing her against the rocks.” [Away from the receiver.] What? Oh, my God. Mitch was just walking out the door to the set, and he said that Bill once called him from Russia.

Have a date Thursday night.

Girl is super cute and smart and fun and I am super nervous.

Good luck.

I'm taking out a girl for dinner on Friday night as well. She's bringing her roommates and I'm bringing mine. I have no idea what her roommates look like. I hope I'm not setting up my roommate for an awkward night lol.

Just get hammered before.

:ols:

She's already seen me hammered, and yet somehow still agreed to give me her number so that's gotta be a good sign right?

Good luck.

I'm taking out a girl for dinner on Friday night as well. She's bringing her roommates and I'm bringing mine. I have no idea what her roommates look like. I hope I'm not setting up my roommate for an awkward night lol.

That's kinda odd, double date?

She's already seen me hammered, and yet somehow still agreed to give me her number so that's gotta be a good sign right?

Sure is. Because drugging her was gonna be my next advice.

:edit:

Wow that sounded bad. The "feel good" kind of drugs. NOT date rape...

Have a good time....

Me too! Except my girl has a kid. Not a problem just not used to that kind of situation.

A girl I dated for awhile about a year ago, had 2 kids, at 22. I don't think one kid is a problem at all, but I should've seen the warning signs, as she (to put it mildly) wasn't ready for a relationship, among other things.

I wouldn't make a big deal out of it, until the relationship starts to get very serious, and hopefully she doesn't make a big deal out of it (like expecting you to be anything more than a friendly presence) in the beginning.

One thing I simply had to adjust to, is the older you get (even in your early 20's), the more likely a woman you're attracted to will have a kid. It also applies is you're attracted to older women.

A girl I dated for awhile about a year ago, had 2 kids, at 22. I don't think one kid is a problem at all, but I should've seen the warning signs, as (to put it mildly) wasn't ready for a relationship, among other things.

I wouldn't make a big deal out of it, until the relationship starts to get very serious, and hopefully she doesn't make a big deal out of it (like expecting you to be anything more than a friendly presence) in the beginning.

One thing I simply had to adjust to, is the older you get (even in your early 20's), the more likely a woman you're attracted will have a kid. It also applies is you're attracted to older women.

I don't think I could date a girl with a kid.

1. Non smoker

2. NOT a big sports fan

And then less important

3. No kids

Huge tattoos, ESPECIALLY on the arms, is a pretty big turnoff for me too. Though I think I could overlook that

---------- Post added October-16th-2012 at 12:58 AM ----------

Oh and to keep it real, I would never date a fat chick. Not even frumpy. Different strokes for different folks so in no way am I hating on people who are into that. Just can't do it personally.

I didn't think I could either, a few years ago. Once I realized, that in the right situation, it isn't necessarily the end of the world, and that most chicks don't expect you to be a father figure or anything like that, I began to open up to it, and widen my options. You definitely have to be on the lookout for red flags though, which is where I failed.

And yeah, dating a chick that is a sports fan, or an active person/fan of sports in general, definitely makes things easier, and allows for more fun activities. I'd be willing to date a chick that is open to sports, and isn't necessarily a fan, but it just isn't the same, which is why I am partial towards tomboys. And I'd definitely date a girl that slightly more than a fair amount of meat on her bones, but nowhere near hefty/bbw. Not even close.

No, no. I'm saying I WOULDNT date a chick who was a sports fan. Sports is my man time. No ****ing way do I want to be spending that with my significant other.

I've dated girls who were sports fans. Annoyed the **** out of me.

Really? I'm 100% cool with alone time, but if they aren't obnoxious, or constantly trying to take my attention away from the game, then I don't really have a problem with it. Should've clarfied that in my original point.

The oldest woman I've ever messed around with was 46. She could've passed for 34-35 though. Still felt a little awkward, considering that my mother was only 3 years older than her at the time. 58+ is...strange, especially if it's an actual relationship. I won't judge you though...

Definitely made me think of this song though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5qP0JxI5XU

Archived