Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I absolutely love that Orakpo thread in the Stadium. Just another player that this fanbase overrates. Good player. He'll rack up sacks against ****y teams, and we'll have to put out an APB on him in games when he faces very good-elite competition. It's also funny how some people were complaining about him being held. for two years. Great pass rushers don't allow themselves to be held constantly. Orakpo isn't great. The worst part about this is when he eventually goes to the right team (one that will return him to a 4-3 DE position) he will be a lot better. Dude is not supposed to be a linebacker.

I absolutely love that Orakpo thread in the Stadium. Just another player that this fanbase overrates. Good player. He'll rack up sacks against ****y teams, and we'll have to put out an APB on him in games when he faces very good-elite competition. It's also funny how some people were complaining about him being held. for two years. Great pass rushers don't allow themselves to be held constantly. Orakpo isn't great. The worst part about this is when he eventually goes to the right team (one that will return him to a 4-3 DE position) he will be a lot better. Dude is not supposed to be a linebacker.

Brian Orakpo will be LaRon Landry in two years.

A good player who everyone overrated in his time here. Once he leaves, everyone will blast him as if he's the second coming of Satan.

He has two moves: trying to run around the tackle and if that fails, throwing his arms up in the air and pretending to be held. I was surprised to find out he has made the Pro Bowl three straight years. Definition of overrated.

Brian Orakpo will be LaRon Landry in two years.

A good player who everyone overrated in his time here. Once he leaves, everyone will blast him as if he's the second coming of Satan.

He has two moves: trying to run around the tackle and if that fails, throwing his arms up in the air and pretending to be held. I was surprised to find out he has made the Pro Bowl three straight years. Definition of overrated.

You know it's telling when a raw rookie can come in with no camp, and in his first damn game, he makes more of a game changing play that you've made in your entire career. It's also telling when you have a guy like Kerrigan on the other side for an entire season, yet you still can't do anything of note. Put any great player on the other side of Kerrigan and it is a guaranteed 15 sacks, and constant pressure. As of right now, Orakpo's biggest play for us is drawing a flag on Tyron Smith, negating a game winning TD. Just let that sink in...

And I take back what I said about him being a lot better at DE (I'll go slightly better), because I forgot that he always rushed from a 3 point stance on passing downs in his rookie year, and had like 11 sacks, almost half of which came against Jamarcus "Purple Drink" Russell, and some guy that probably isn't on an NFL roster right now. There were plenty of games where (unless you told me) I didn't even think he was playing. He is the real life version of Hollow Man. Been saying it since 2010.

And the Pro Bowl is, and has always been a joke, even more now that the SB teams are automatically left off, and scrubs get elected as eleventy-billionth alternates. The only list that even remotely matters is the All-Pro list, which (According to GEICO) Orakpo somehow made.

Really? I'll go try one then. I had bout a tshirt that was supposed to be fitted and it fit awkwardly :(

Yeah, the nike one is nice. The Reebok women's stuff never fit me right.

The only bad thing about the women's jersey is it's not patched. You can get a patched kids' jersey for like $75. The women's jersey is $95 and screen printed. Better quality than Reebok, though.

No judgements! please :P I dont think i have had any user notes in years :)

To help you out, out of your eight primary infractions, you had one just a few months ago, but the mod forgot to activate the penalty:) and the one previous to that occurred about six months prior to it. I won't tell you what it says if you get another one. :evilg:

So you best behave! :ols:

---------- Post added September-27th-2012 at 07:18 PM ----------

Call Me Maybe is the best song right now.

I remember when males had testicles and testosterone instead of emo and estrogen. :)

To help you out, out of your eight primary infractions, you had one just a few months ago, but the mod forgot to activate the penalty:) and the one previous to that occurred about six months prior to it. I won't tell you what it says if you get another one. :evilg:

So you best behave! :ols:

I was immature but i am all grown up now! haha! 8 infractions! my goodness! i probably can say most of them were done when i was in college and drunk lol

I think that is the first time that I actually heard/saw someone say Call Me Maybe is their most favorite song of all time. I think it's a catchy little radio hit, but that's as far as I'll go with it. I don't even know what my most favorite song is. It'd probably take me like 3 days to come up with one. Too much awesomeness to choose from.

Archived