Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I think it is strange when people wear jerseys not on game day...am I the only one ?

I rock a hat or t , but not a jersey...unless it is game day.

Didn't the jersey fad go out about 10 years ago or so ?

I almost agree. All my clothes are tight fitting, so when I am having a 'fat day,' I sling on a jersey. Only time. I am kind of girly like that. :)

I almost agree. All my clothes are tight fitting, so when I am having a 'fat day,' I sling on a jersey. Only time. I am kind of girly like that. :)

Buy a big t-shirt...am I missing something ?

---------- Post added September-26th-2012 at 01:22 PM ----------

Yea they should really make more fitted jerseys for men. I feel like I can wear a jersey any day (I buy kids size) and look cute, but football jerseys on guys are goofy looking 95% of the time.

I tell every woman I know to just buy the kid jerseys. Save yourself a few bucks and it looks better.

Yeah I don't see too many jerseys anymore in public, and they do look a little weird now. That **** was insane 8-10 years ago though, back when I was in high school. I got swept up in for a little while, but grew out of it. I think music videos had a lot to do with it at the time as well. Some kids were ridiculous with it though. I specifically remember one kid who literally wore one of those Mitchell & Ness throwbacks everyday for like 6 months, with the hat to match. I liked some of them though, mainly the old Pistol Pete lime green Hawks throwback, and the Larry Bird Indiana State one. I still wear the New Era fitteds, but the jerseys are long gone, unless I'm at a game like Heat/Wizkids.

Awww man, the throwbacks. I remember that phase :ols:

I always wondered what people do with their super expensive clothes after they've gone out of style...

I've kept most of my stuff (mainly shoes) from 16 and onwards, and the rest has probably disappeared into the unseen void where socks/boxers go. I haven't given away a lot, mainly for sentimental reasons I guess. My old stuff is divided up between probably 2-3 different households. Matter of fact, somehow, a plasma Buddha that I got from Spencer's years ago somehow ended up in my sisters house in NJ. Saw it last Thanksgiving. I still have no clue how it got there.

Yea they should really make more fitted jerseys for men. I feel like I can wear a jersey any day (I buy kids size) and look cute, but football jerseys on guys are goofy looking 95% of the time.

I wear jerseys whenever, too...also sometimes in the offseasons haha. Being able to fit in kids jerseys is nice. I don't think the fitted women's ones look like they would fit that well. It doesn't bother me when I see guys in jerseys on non gamedays, either.

Isn't this a thread somewhere or am I just nuts?

The fitted women's ones fit well; I tried one on at Dick's a few weeks ago and it looked nice. I have a bunch of kids jerseys, but I have broad shoulders so they don't fit perfectly.

I only wear jerseys on game day, though. Actually, I haven't worn a jersey yet this season, just t-shirts. I don't like men wearing jerseys like they're fashionable, either.

The fitted women's ones fit well; I tried one on at Dick's a few weeks ago and it looked nice. I have a bunch of kids jerseys, but I have broad shoulders so they don't fit perfectly.

I only wear jerseys on game day, though. Actually, I haven't worn a jersey yet this season, just t-shirts. I don't like men wearing jerseys like they're fashionable, either.

Really? I'll go try one then. I had bout a tshirt that was supposed to be fitted and it fit awkwardly :(

And as long as no one is wearing starter jackets...God those were awesome back when haha

Hopefully these scab refs will look back on this and laugh one day, and hopefully they don't end up like Cuba Gooding Jr. in Rat Race, if they happen to come across any Patriots/Packers fans. Hopefully those losses don't come back to bite any of them. And yeah, bring on Mike Carey (and his overexuberant hand gesturing) and the one and only Ed Herchuli!

Asked a girl for her number today. She said she had a bf but gave me her number anyways. I can't understand women sometimes.

She has a boyfriend, but is unhappy or bored and you might be the way out of that. A lot of women are serial monogamists and won't leave someone, until they have a new one to jump to. It's ****ty, but true.

She has a boyfriend, but is unhappy or bored and you might be the way out of that. A lot of women are serial monogamists and won't leave someone, until they have a new one to jump to. It's ****ty, but true.

Guys are the same way.

She also could just like the attention and has no intention of leaving her current bf.

Asked a girl for her number today. She said she had a bf but gave me her number anyways. I can't understand women sometimes.

Sounds like a green light to me, bud. Whether she's just looking for attention, or she's looking for "attention," it's your job as a man to adhere to her needs. :evilg:

Sounds like a green light to me, bud. Whether she's just looking for attention, or she's looking for "attention," it's your job as a man to adhere to her needs. :evilg:

You just tryin' to stir somethin' up, chewie? We could have our own soap opera right here on ES.lol

---------- Post added September-27th-2012 at 08:28 AM ----------

Really? I'll go try one then. I had bout a tshirt that was supposed to be fitted and it fit awkwardly :(

And as long as no one is wearing starter jackets...God those were awesome back when haha

I found some cool Redskins shirts and a "sweatjacket"(what we now call a zip-up hoodie) in the boys section of Walmart in Winchester last time I was home. The XXLs fit me great, and my mom stays on the lookout.

Archived