Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

What award do the REdskins get for beating the Giants twice

How did they do what no other team in the playoffs did :ols:

If it wasn't for Ladell Betts tripping over Rabach's feet at the goal line back in '07, we would have swept them then also...

That game still pisses me off to this day. Coughlin would've been fired had they started 0-3 that year.

Will take a neutral approach

I hated the Giants the last time they were in the SB but a lot of my hate towards non-Cowboys / Duke teams has pretty much dissipated. Too old for that. Don't have the energy to hate anymore, unless it's Duke basketball. How I hate them and their dump in Cameron. It only holds 8,000. Rofl get with the times

Maybe I'm weird but I root for the Redskins all the time, my best friend is a Redskins fan so maybe that's the only reaosn why who knows. But if they were in the SB I would root for them with maybe the only exception being in they had beaten the Giants in the playoffs. I just don't get the whole you can't root for a division rival if you're a real fan thing.

Most of my Giants hate back in 2007/08 was due to ignorant homers who claimed Tiki Barber was a Hall-Of-Fame candidate. The forum that the guy posted on no longer exists, and has been dead since 2008, so the hate really isn't there anymore.

Still dislike them due to NFC East rivalry, but I'm a lot more neutral than I was in 2007/08

Anyway, birthday today, and I have the dignity and pride not to beg celebrities for retweets :ols: HEY CAN YOU RETWEET ME PLEASE NOTED BIG NAME STAR IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

I don't roll like that

Archived