Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Ok question for computer guys/girls/people :)

I have just about a dead laptop. I wanted to get my music off of it b/c i have yet to upload it to iTunes. So I transfered the music to a flash drive. However when i hook the flash drive to my PC it shows noting on the flash drive. Now, i figured it didn't transfer the music files but when i check the properties of the flash drive it is half full so i know that music is on there i just cant see it or open it. I have checked to see if the files are hidden but they aren't. Any help or advice would be great...thanks everyone.

---------- Post added January-25th-2012 at 08:30 AM ----------

I think I messed up my rotator cuff, and I have severe knee tendinitis. :ols:

But yes, I have my health. Good point.

Geezz, sounds like your 57 and not 27. :ols:

Geezz, sounds like your 57 and not 27. :ols:

Years of football, playing catcher in baseball, basketball, MMA, kickball, softball, weight training.

I'm in pretty good shape as a whole, but some nagging injuries. Including a near torn achilles.

Something that really pisses me off that i dont get.

Why can Jim Irsay tweet whatever he wants about him team and the Peyton Situation and he doesn't get bashed in the media at all for it. Can you imagine if Dan Snyder or Jerry jones did stuff like this. They would get killed.

Just the other day (for those who dont have twitter) he tweeted he was giving away superbowl tickets to anyone who could guess the next coach of the colts. Yea, i can see Dan doing that. I just dont get it.

I got broken up with again last night...

And there was no reason given, but when I asked her if she was happy with me, she said, "yes". I asked if she did something she shouldn't have, and she said, "of course not".

Suffice to say, I don't get it.

Sorry for being a debbie-downer lately, this is out of left field and the fact that it makes no sense doesn't help.

I don't know you or your ex-lady, but it sounds like you may have been 'too nice of a guy.'

Getting across this island is such a pain in the ass. It's only 30 miles long, but takes about an hour. A cruise ship doing a blues cruise docked today and the west end is a huge party all day and night (rare for this island) and I have to be east twice today.

#islandworldproblems

Yup.

And I'll continue to be. Because I can't be anything else.

And it still doesn't make sense.

If I've learned anything over the last year it's that trying to make sense of breakups is a pretty thankless process. All you can do is be you and know that you will eventually find someone who truly appreciates that.

Help me...I have been watching "Jess"on Hulu during breaks at work and I like it and think it's well-written and well-acted.... senility is approaching....:(

I don't mind admitting, however, that I simply have big Deschanel sisters love.

Help me...I have been watching "Jess"on Hulu during breaks at work and I like it and think it's well-written and well-acted.... senility is approaching....:(

I don't mind admitting, however, that I simply have big Deschanel sisters love.

You mean New Girl?? I love that show! Schmidt is hilarious.

Yup.

And I'll continue to be. Because I can't be anything else.

And it still doesn't make sense.

I'm sorta the same way - just realized though that most women don't want a guy that coddles their every need and what not - they like to have to work for it sometimes. Doesn't mean you can't be nice. Again, don't know you or her, just passing this along!

Is there a certain frequency that you should go to the doctor to get a routine checkup? I can't remember the last time I had one. Because I'm officially worried about something that has become more than just a one time occurrence.

If it has, it's no longer called "experimenting" you've caught the full ghey

That wasn't my quote. I was just saying the quote CF used might be correct. I know you can use the phrase "Issued in". However, I'm not sure if you can use it in the sentence CF offered.

MissU28 is a teacher. She'd probably know the answer to this.

I have never heard of "issued in" unless you're talking about, "the treaty was issued in 1758" or something. I think Chickenfried is thinking of "ushered in", like Hitman said

---------- Post added January-25th-2012 at 01:45 PM ----------

If it has, it's no longer called "experimenting" you've caught the full ghey

the only "routine checkup" I get is with my lady doctor. I don't go to the doctor for checkups, I only go if I have an issue. That being said, you should call the doctor and mention your problem and they will take you in.

Is there a certain frequency that you should go to the doctor to get a routine checkup? I can't remember the last time I had one. Because I'm officially worried about something that has become more than just a one time occurrence.

Unless you have an existing medical condition (or a drastic change in health), I suspect that once every few years would suffice when you are in your 20's. But, if its skin related, I would go as soon as possible. That **** ain't funny.

Unless you have an existing medical condition (or a drastic change in health), I suspect that once every few years would suffice when you are in your 20's. But, if its skin related, I would go as soon as possible. That **** ain't funny.

I have no problem saying what the issue is, because it's not embarrassing or anything. Plus, posting it here and getting advice is cheaper than going to a doctor. ;)

A couple weeks ago, I am randomly walking in my kitchen when, all of a sudden, I have to lean over to the sink and vomit. Imagine how much you spit out after you brush your teeth. That's about how much came out, so not a lot. There was no feeling of nausea before or after. Just a quick gag and out it came. And for the most part, I felt fine directly afterwards. The only exception was that I felt like my throat was burning. And of course also having a bad taste in my mouth. But after about a minute, it could have been like nothing happened. Hmm, that's odd. I quickly forget about it, until it happens again a few days later. And then again this morning. All in different rooms, so no it has nothing to do with things that could be in the trash or food in the kitchen. Blah

Archived