Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I seriously despise my two bosses. I've had many a jobs over the years, with many a bosses, different styles, different work ethics, both good and horrible. These two ****s might be the worst. And of course both of them, to double my pleasure. In my world, when an employee asks questions, seeks clarification, that's a good thing. In these ****s world, you're just bothering them, from whatever it is they do, and you deserve a smug attitude in response. Really, really, really ****ing hate them. And I'm reaching my tipping point. I have a review coming up, I think it's about time I say something.

And the thing I'm seeking clarification on isn't something I should know. It's a new "policy" (per them, not higher ups) and it's honestly not something I should even be doing or should be responsible for. But instead of fighting for their employees and pushing the correct people to do this, it's thrown back on us. Because that's the easy way out. So sorry for seeking clarification ****.

Edit: Thanks for giving me a forum to vent

I don't really buy into the paranorma stuff, but if you're ever bored and need to waste time, the "Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal" sub-forum on city-data is full of interesting stories.

Shadowlands is pretty good too:

http://theshadowlands.net/places/

Thanks for sharing. Ill check it out this evening. Reading people's experiences of throw unexplained is really interesting.

I'm one or those "I'd never believe it unless I saw it with my own eyes" kinda people when it comes to anything paranormal, and I hope it doesn't ever happen lol.

Thanks for sharing. Ill check it out this evening. Reading people's experiences of throw unexplained is really interesting.

I'm one or those "I'd never believe it unless I saw it with my own eyes" kinda people when it comes to anything paranormal, and I hope it doesn't ever happen lol.

I believe in certain aspects of it. I don't buy into all the "Bigfoot/Lochness Monster/Jersey Devil" type stuff, but I do believe in ghosts, although I don't put a whole lot of stock into the stuff that they show on tv. The "ghost hunter" shows are the funniest. Yeah, I'm really suppose to believe in some dude wearing a muscle shirt, going down with his buddies into complete darkness, using nightvision. If a place really is haunted, it shouldn't matter whether or not the lights are on. There is always the issue of sorting through the bull**** when it comes to stuff like that.

Archived