Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I watched the Flav roast tonight too.

Parts funny, parts just stupid.

Ehhh...

Without Cable, I think I would miss having all of the channels that show me old school tv. Keeps me a little more grounded and focused on being a good person and still makes me laugh.

Doesn't make me grumpy unless I sleep too much. The rare occasions where I get 6 hours of sleep, I am groggy and cranky.

I kinda time it out for what time I have something to do. Besides my lady typically goes to sleep around midnight, so I get time to read and just veg out. Kinda works well for us. Funny part is when we go on vacation...she gets on my schedule and stays up until whenever and still wakes up early like me.

When I go to sleep that early, I am up 3 hours later and can't go back to sleep. Then I have a crash sleep for 2 hours max and get back on schedule.

---------- Post added July-6th-2012 at 01:58 AM ----------

Although, knowing I have stuff to do tomorrow that I have to be coherent for, I am going to at least to lie down and see what happens. I take "early to sleep, early to rise" meaning both in the AM. :ols:

Ugh...head pounding at my desk. I was already wasted, and I ended up taking 4 shots around 12:30 this morning.....knowing my alarm goes off at 5:30.

It seemed like a good idea at the time...

Ugh...head pounding at my desk. I was already wasted, and I ended up taking 4 shots around 12:30 this morning.....knowing my alarm goes off at 5:30.

It seemed like a good idea at the time...

Take an aspirin and drink a lot of water. I mean, a lot. You will live, I promise.:ols:

Take an aspirin and drink a lot of water. I mean, a lot. You will live, I promise.:ols:

:ols:

I think I'm on my 3rd bottled water, and I popped some advil this morning. I keep telling myself if I can just make it through today, I've got all weekend to relax. Funny too, because I bought a shot glass thhis past weekend that says "**** my liver." :ols:

What's wrong with Federer? I don't love him or anything but I appreciate his greatness. I don't see anything hate able about him.

Kinda where I'm at. Not a super huge fan, but I've always liked the guy and I enjoy watching him play.

Archived