Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I remember being out of milk when I was little, and I made a bowl of those old vanilla Frosted Cheerios, and used tap water. It didn't taste very good...Looking back on it, I'm not really sure why I did that.

Reminds me of one day when I was little. Me and my father was watching Dragonball Z (When it used to come on early Saturday Mornings back in the days) he was crushing a bowl of Raisin Bran. I knew it wasn't any milk so I was like, when did you get milk? He was like boy this is water. :ols: Cereal with water is real old school.

Reminds me of one day when I was little. Me and my father was watching Dragonball Z (When it used to come on early Saturday Mornings back in the days) he was crushing a bowl of Raisin Bran. I knew it wasn't any milk so I was like, when did you get milk? He was like boy this is water. :ols: Cereal with water is real old school.

Yeah I must've looked everywhere for that milk, but in the end, I needed some form of liquidy substance.I just can't eat dry cereal. Gotta have that 2%

I started drinking whole milk from birth. But it seemed like I just kept gradually going from Whole, to 2%, to 1%, now I am drinking no fat milk. I can't drink whole milk anymore. Feel like I am drinking a milkshake when I drink it.

Yeah, that stuff is too thick for me. Has a foul aftertaste too.

How long will it take for your foot to heal?

Doc said 6-8 weeks. I'm taking it real easy right now but going sort of crazy just laying around the house. Taking ibuprofen, icing it, and keeping the foot elevated. Gotta go to work Monday though, hopefully won't be too uncomfortable or difficult to crutch it into the office.

I absolutely HATE talking on the phone.

Don't call me unless you're calling to say "meet me somewhere so we can talk".

If you MUST talk on the phone, have your **** in order and get it done.

Talking on the phone is excruciating, especially with a person who really hasn't got a reason to call, except to chat.

~Bang

Archived