Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

http://www.shoesopia.com/shop/img/1/27.jpg

deck shoes...what people wear boating.

Exactly, MissU.

And this is what I'm talking about

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/27534_119711691402355_1339_n.jpg

Looks stupid and no idea who thought to start it

Oh. My. God. I can honestly say that I'd have to strongly fight the urge not to slap the hell out of any guy that would ever walking around looking like that. That's like a 9.0 on the Bamma Scale.

That's worse than the cats who wear the grandpa socks with sandals (not sure if they still do that, as I haven't seen any in the last 5-6 years)

I don't particularly like the way that those shoes look, but if I were to wear something similar, I probably wouldn't be wearing socks, or I'd be wearing extremely low cut socks, and would be dressed very casual. If you wear crew socks with that, you should be mocked and ridiculed.

I don't particularly like the way that those shoes look, but if I were to wear something similar, I probably wouldn't be wearing socks, or I'd be wearing extremely low cut socks, and would be dressed very casual. If you wear crew socks with that, you should be mocked and ridiculed.

wearing visible socks with boat shoes is just as bad as wearing socks with sandals.

As far as "On the water"/beach wear is concerned? Nah

I'd go with shoes like these (I actually have an all black pair that look somewhat similar:

18119-2T.jpg

Other than that, I'd probably go with regular sandals. The only time I might wear flip flops is if I'm using an outdoor shower or something.

Adidas-Water-Shoes-for-Women_01.jpg

I have these exact (by which I mean color and not womans lol) water sneakers. They have mesh holes in the bottom and are great for hiking and running too. I wear them for the hell of it at times. Cheap also.

On a boat, bare feet always and only.

Archived