Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I had a long post talking about the way Christians treat homosexuals, but I can just some it up and five words... they need to stop it. Adding two more... it's ridiculous.

I'm catholic and fully support gay marriage. Who am I to judge others? Pretty sure God is the only one who can judge. So sure in the bible it says that being gay is wrong, but that's between God and those people, not me and those people. There are plenty of things that it says are wrong in the bible that people do on a daily basis, so why is gay marriage singled out?

I'm catholic and fully support gay marriage. Who am I to judge others? Pretty sure God is the only one who can judge. So sure in the bible it says that being gay is wrong, but that's between God and those people, not me and those people. There are plenty of things that it says are wrong in the bible that people do on a daily basis, so why is gay marriage singled out?

+ 1. There is a woman like that at my job. She constantly goes around, trying to be high & mighty, throwing the "Book" at people, so to say. She seems to lead a miserable life, honestly. Some people just can't help stuff like that.

All of this. People socialize with addicts, adulteress, thieves, etc., but just because someone is attracted to the same sex I should ignore them and treat them mean. Naw man, I don't roll like that.

Anyone else have their phones show that it sent a text message when really the person you tried to send it to never actually got it?

It has happened to me occasionally (both ways). I'm not sure what causes it exactly, but I think it has something to do with the signal. It used to happen to me on my old phone (HTC Pro)

It has happened to me occasionally (both ways). I'm not sure what causes it exactly, but I think it has something to do with the signal. It used to happen to me on my old phone (HTC Pro)

Yeah it happened to me yesterday. I texted a friend but I never got a response from her. I ended up running into her and she showed me that she did text back. I think this is the first time it ever happened to me. Pretty weird.

Archived