Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

He was at SMU last year and I made sure I was there for that.

Very nice. What was he speaking about? I liked Piers' interview, but I would've liked more insight into the man, rather than his politics. But I'm sure I'm in the minority on that as far as that type of setting goes.

Forgive the political comment in this thread. It's not really. I but I liked what he had to say on that. Essentially that countries belong to the people, not a leader or any political party, and that democracy is the best form of government in his opinion. (Representative, in our case, obviously.)

Very nice. What was he speaking about? I liked Piers' interview, but I would've liked more insight into the man, rather than his politics. But I'm sure I'm in the minority on that as far as that type of setting goes.

Forgive the political comment in this thread. It's not really. I but I liked what he had to say on that. Essentially that countries belong to the people, not a leader or any political party, and that democracy is the best form of government in his opinion. (Representative, in our case, obviously.)

You can find the whole video here if you wanna watch: http://www.smu.edu/News/2011/dalai-lama-09may2011

I love playing basketball, but I keep getting injured. Sprained the hell out of my ankle today. Gotta go to downtown LA tomorrow too for work and walk a hell of a lot from the parking lot to the office then to another office. Really lame considering asking my boss for a day off.

Windows 8 is drastically different. Wow.

I've been using it for a few months now, the Metro screen is kinda neat. I think it would definitely look good on a touchscreen desktop/tablet. For a regular desktop/laptop it doesn't really add anything.

Archived