Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I've always considered myself to be a sugar cookie guy. Seriously, I could **** up some sugar cookies. Just smelling them when they're baking...that thick, moist, sugary goodness, just wafting oh so effortlessly through the air. Gimme some sprinkles, and I'm good.

According to the Governor,400 fires in the state so far this fire season,380 of them man made. :doh: The biggest and most current as caused the evacuation of 8,000 people. Target shooting near the dump in the area is the reported cause.

Since I posted this,4 more fires have broken out. 2 grass fires. One near the highway that was put out and another that damaged a couple of houses,(blown over power line). 2 more bigger ones have started the past 3 hours. One near St. George that's burned about a 1000 acres and another that looks to be growing pretty big about 80 miles South of here. Half the state on fire it seems. :(

Since I posted this,4 more fires have broken out. 2 grass fires. One near the highway that was put out and another that damaged a couple of houses,(blown over power line). 2 more bigger ones have started the past 3 hours. One near St. George that's burned about a 1000 acres and another that looks to be growing pretty big about 80 miles South of here. Half the state on fire it seems. :(

No ill intentions intended:

Yeah, it's been getting bad down here in Colorado as well. Currently 3 fires going, over 195 homes destroyed, 2 dead. All fires are banned state wide, even charcoal backyard bbq'ing is banned. Most of the state has even cancelled 4th of July firedworks :(

Yeah, that's normally the kind I wear. I was going to say the mall, but I figured you may have done that already. Macy's etc ( pretty much any big store like that ) Pac Sun, K&G's, Sunglasses Hut.

You may be able to find the exact style that you're looking for at online though

Cool story on CBS Sunday Morning about the rise and fall of baseball card collecting in the late 80s & early 90s.

Reminded me of my shoe boxes full of cards and comics. Used to have Wizard and Beckett books to look up what everything was worth.

Yeah, it's been getting bad down here in Colorado as well. Currently 3 fires going, over 195 homes destroyed, 2 dead. All fires are banned state wide, even charcoal backyard bbq'ing is banned. Most of the state has even cancelled 4th of July firedworks :(

They haven't gone that far yet here,but it's only a matter of time. Have a few old Air Force buddies who live out in Colorado. One is near Fort Collins and watches the smoke from the fire out there every day. Another lives in Colorado Springs and is watching a relatively new one come a little closer. Guess they've evacuated a bunch of folks out in Manitou Springs recently. I can the smoke from new,big fire south of here drifting over the Uintas out East. The Rocky Mountain West is burning it seems.

Archived