Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

Whilst chattin with my dad about his hockey game tonight...

Dad: So one of the guys in the locker room, yeah he wasn't thinkin too smart after the game. He asked me how long the next game would take if we played 20 minute periods without clock stoppage. I just looked at him and said, "that's a clown question, bro."

Bahaha I love my old man.

It's about 50 min to and 20/30 min back

Every route I try to go to work, there's a ton of traffic. Took a side street today and there was a long detour, then if you try to take the freeways to work there's traffic heading to Tacoma / Seattle. Either way, traffic all around

This is such a great place. It's about 80% different from the states. St Croix in particular too. It's not resorty at all. It's more like being on a farm.

New rule, anybody bragging about living in the Virgin Islands gets a mandatory 2 day ban.

All in favor.....

:silly:

Yea, on a bad afternoon I'm stuck in traffic for 1.5+ hours. No joke.

You take Rt. 50 right? I remember taking a back road to the gym I used to go to early in the morning, and I would cross over a bridge that overlooked Rt. 50, and that **** looked brutal.

You take Rt. 50 right? I remember taking a back road to the gym I used to go to early in the morning, and I would cross over a bridge that overlooked Rt. 50, and that **** looked brutal.

Yea actually 50 is a breeze unless there's a wreck. It's the beltway that's a *****. And there's little way around that.

Call Me Maybe is catchy though. Two songs that I've absolutely had enough of are Starships and Wild One. That song is dumb as hell. Flo Rida is completely useless. The only songs I've ever liked him on were ***** I'm From Dade County and Elevator.

Mentioned this a week or so ago, but I cannot stand the drake/rihanna song. At least Wild One and the Call Me Maybe songs are fun and have some life. That drake/rihanna song is boring and bland as ****, and she should not be singing in whatever note she was in.

Mentioned this a week or so ago, but I cannot stand the drake/rihanna song. At least Wild One and the Call Me Maybe songs are fun and have some life. That drake/rihanna song is boring and bland as ****, and she should not be singing in whatever note she was in.

Unfortunately those two could sing a song about A-Jax and people would blast it just to let everybody know that they are playing a Drake and Rhianna song.

I swear, people wouldn't know what good music was if I smashed them in the head with a Temptations '45

Couldn't find it on their website, and I didn't feel like calling and talking to someone in India, but does anyone know if it counts against the text balance if you text Verizon to Verizon? I wanna lower my bill and I'm never anywhere close to my limit. I currently have unlimited but it seems unnecessary.

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic