Now when you see me I'm stunning

And all of my cars start with a push of a button

Telling me the chances I blew up

Or whatever you call it,

Switch the number to my phone

So you never could call it

Don't need my name on my shirt

You can tell it I'm ballin

Can't help you, it's too vague/wasn't played long enough. That chick in the hi-liter bikini is sexy though

ughh thanks. we are trying to get this song from the video and the videos we took for the bride and groom who went on our trip

Note to self, make next vacation is in the Dominican Republic.

Definitely, it was well worth it. unlimited drinking with a group of 20 people and we can do whatever the hell we want, because our group stayed at the most expensive honeymoon suite and around the resort and we tipped the most!

Definitely, it was well worth it. unlimited drinking with a group of 20 people and we can do whatever the hell we want, because our group stayed at the most expensive honeymoon suite and around the resort and we tipped the most!

A buddy of mine is going in August. Yeah, I'm jealous...

I posted about it before, but I actually planned on going to Tokyo last year for my vacation, but that was before the earthquake, and at this point, there's no way in hell I'm going now. It's either the Dominican Republic, or Seoul

Note to self, make sure next vacation is in the Dominican Republic.

Really? I guess if you want to hang out in a resort nonstop it'd be cool. Otherwise, that place is awful.

Honestly, now that I understand the politics of it, they are a ****ty island and have the Haitians there to do all the **** work and totally take advantage over them. It;s pretty bad.

Really? I guess if you want to hang out in a resort nonstop it'd be cool. Otherwise, that place is awful.

Honestly, now that I understand the politics of it, they are a ****ty island and have the Haitians there to do all the **** work and totally take advantage over them. It;s pretty bad.

I know a guy who got a real quick divorce there in the 70's...thanks, Dad...you were married to a nutbag.

agree but i don't want to do travel on a vacation. if its a relaxation trip, DR is a great place to do

Archived