Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Listen, I went to Wal-Mart for the 4th of July. 'Murica. :)

Had to get a mousepad

Have no problem with Wal-Mart at all. Where else could I have purchased a wireless mouse at 3 AM? That's got to be one of the oddest things I've done, go to Wal-Mart at 3 AM to buy groceries and a wireless mouse.

Just a little more then a week had to get some steel toes boots went to Walmart, ask lady for boots she showed me. I found tried some went to counter and bought em. Process took maybe 12 mins. I didn't really pay attention to the crowd. I dislike shopping in general, so I try to be in n out. Funny there's an in n out by Walmart.

Which is worse?

Waking up on a cold night to use the bathroom still half asleep and shivering and then slamming your toe into a chair leg...

Or anal rape?

The first one is worse... Because some people actually enjoy anal rape...

Need a 360

Gotta get in on that 360 and Madden

How many getting Madden just to play with RG3 in franchise

---------- Post added July-10th-2012 at 12:13 PM ----------

http://twitter.com/AlligatorArmy/statuses/222724337151655936

#bong? RT @GainesvilleSun: GPD: Man, 20, becomes enraged, violent, after his girlfriend of six months breaks his #bong: bit.ly/MW6EmJ

:ols:

I'm gonna have to wait a few weeks after it comes out before decide whether o rnot to get it. I haven't bought Madden since the '08 version.

Side note. For some reason, I'm watching a Mystics game on Comcast, and during one of the "Get to know the players' cutscenes, they played what sounded like a Dubstep remix of Marshall Law's theme from Tekken 2.

I'm a married man, and I love my wife...but HOLY FIDDLESTICKS if this chick I work with doesn't have one of the finest rear ends I've ever seen...

She knows what she's doing too when she wears all these tight fitting pants with short shirts...Jiminy Crickets.

I'm a married man, and I love my wife...but HOLY FIDDLESTICKS if this chick I work with doesn't have one of the finest rear ends I've ever seen...

She knows what she's doing too when she wears all these tight fitting pants with short shirts...Jiminy Crickets.

Hook me up bro.

---------- Post added July-10th-2012 at 12:58 PM ----------

Eating Chicken that's a week and 2 days ole, will I get sick? Let's find out.

610x.jpg

Make that face

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andrew-lam/obesity-in-asia_b_1648056.html?utm_hp_ref=food

Each time I visit my homeland, Vietnam, I find that many of my relatives have gotten wealthier and progressively fatter, especially their overly pampered children. One cousin in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) in particular is raising an obese child. When asked why she was feeding him so much she simply shrugged and said, "Well, we barely had enough to eat during the Cold War. Now that I have money, I just let my son eat what he wants."

Unfortunately what that entails for her boy is access to an array of American-owned chains like KFC, Pizza Hut, Carl Jr.'s. His favorite meal? "Pizza and Coke," the boy answered with glee.

The past few weeks of ESPN NBA reporting:

"Steve Nash doesn't care about getting a ring. He's going back to play in his home country of Canada, for Toronto, and get a nice payday."

"Steve Nash has signed with the Lakers."

"Dwight Howard has said the only team he'll go to and sign a long-term deal is Brooklyn. It's all over but the shouting. Dwight Howard is going to Brooklyn."

"Deal being discussed that would send Dwight Howard to the Lakers."

ESPN has just been clueless, as far as I can tell, this NBA off-season.

Archived