Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

who's watching ESPY's?

I haven't watched one in a while but it's pretty good so far

I was digging it until Tebow won that moment of the year award. I was watching those two baseball games - both one strike from being over, and within 5 minutes both the teams that were so close had lost. Jeters 3000 hit being a homerun was awesome, and I dont watch too much golf but Bubba winning the masters was really awesome. Demarius Thomas is the one who made the play on Tebows dumb 7 yard pass. The announcer says , "and the award goes to Tim Tebow" - now Im just pissed. Lol. People love him or hate him - I hate him, but even if I didnt - you cant tell me that an overtime win in the first round of the playoffs was a huge moment. If thats any other quarterback its not even a nominee, but since its Teblow he wins it? ugggh - now hes doing a commercial on tv - God I hate him. lol

---------- Post added July-11th-2012 at 11:35 PM ----------

who's watching ESPY's?

I haven't watched one in a while but it's pretty good so far

It was cool when RG-3 gave him the trophy. Behind his smile you know he was thinking "dude, you stink you should be handing me an espy" hahaha

---------- Post added July-11th-2012 at 11:45 PM ----------

Hey someone tell a good joke please

Q: What do you call a Cowboys fan with half a brain?

A: Gifted

:dallasuck

Hey someone tell a good joke please

Guy walks into a doctors office and says "I don't feel so good"

Doctor replies "what's wrong?"

"I'm a moth" the guy says

"sounds like you need a shrink, not a physician" replies the doctor

The guy returns with "yeah I know, I was on my way there, but your light was on".

24 hour stores are great. I can do my shopping at 6 or 7 am before work :)

Isn't that awesome?

When we lived in Seattle, we'd go to Wal-Mart at 2:00 AM and do our grocery shopping. It was a ghost town. Super Wal-Mart in an big city, and there'd be maybe 15-20 other customers in the entire store. It was great.

Yeah, I like going grocery shopping overnight. The Shoppers in Potomac Yards is 24-hours. It is about maybe 15 people in the store and that is including the overnight workers.

Its so chill man. no little kids running around bumping into stuff, no soccer moms flying around the corner with their carts without looking. Nobody standing in the way when you're trying to get by.

what kills me the most are the morons who stand DIRECTLY in the middle of the isle, so there isn't enough room to go around them on either side. idiots.

what kills me the most are the morons who stand DIRECTLY in the middle of the isle, so there isn't enough room to go around them on either side. idiots.

Um a big dude, I can't stand that either. I wait until they notice me so they can move. But if they don't, I am moving the cart out of the way....

Jif peanut butter > all other peanut butters.

Thanks. I 100% agree and actually PM'd a mod about the same issue a couple months back when I noticed people using it in that context.

Yeah, I think it's just difficult when something like that has become so acceptable in society. Like when people refer to things as being retarded. I used to say that until I worked at a therapeutic riding center when I was 14. Puts it in perspective.

:yikes: :saber: him, then :xwing:, then alert :tk: and :banhim: !

Hail.

ACW??

How is Jif South West? Everybody loves Jif except a few weird people who likes Skippy. :wtf:

http://www.loveveggiesandyoga.com/2012/07/homemade-peanut-butter.html

Try making your own and add whatever you want. Try making it like Jif, you just need a lot of simple syrup to sweeten it up and a bunch of salt.

This is a no separating recipe that works. You take peanuts and put them in a food processor and turn it on for about 5 minutes. That's it.

http://www.loveveggiesandyoga.com/2012/07/homemade-peanut-butter.html

Try making your own and add whatever you want. Try making it like Jif, you just need a lot of simple syrup to sweeten it up and a bunch of salt.

This is a no separating recipe that works. You take peanuts and put them in a food processor and turn it on for about 5 minutes. That's it.

I gotta try that. I actually stopped eating Jif because of the Hydrogenated Oil it has. I was just craving it and had to talk about it. :ols:

How is Jif South West? Everybody loves Jif except a few weird people who likes Skippy. :wtf:

i don't know honestly...just reaching to fit in a southwest reference LOL.

why are little old ladies always cold? Its the middle of summer, like 73 degrees in our office and the two little old ladies near me have heaters blowing under their desks...

i don't know honestly...just reaching to fit in a southwest reference LOL.

why are little old ladies always cold? Its the middle of summer, like 73 degrees in our office and the two little old ladies near me have heaters blowing under their desks...

Because they are going to die soon and their hearts are slowing down. Have a heart and raise the temps. Children can be so cold.

Actually I have no idea. Why is soup and coffee never hot enough for an old person? You could melt the skin off your finger checking to see how hot it is and some of them will still complain.

---------- Post added July-12th-2012 at 12:51 PM ----------

I gotta try that. I actually stopped eating Jif because of the Hydrogenated Oil it has. I was just craving it and had to talk about it. :ols:

It's amazing how easy some things are and how much healthier, by making them simpler they can be.

Archived