Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Hey everyone, could y'all do me a favor?

During my internship, I am the administrator of UTM's Football team Facebook page, and I am trying to get the page as many likes as possible. The more people that like the page, the higher chance someone sees the page for themselves, and that could help us helps with recruiting. I'd certainly appreciate the "like". The page is right here.

Thanks.

wow...Stallone's son dead at 36...awful for a child to pass before the parents... :(

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/sage-stallone-eldest-son-sylvester-stallone-found-dead-002545563.html

Wow that sucks. Pills are the worst drug in a long time IMO.

I've lost a few friends to them. Mostly Oxys.

Anyway, I just had a 5 inch centipede run across my foot. Thank god it didn't sting me. Worst thing on the planet.

MissU, good for you leaving the guy alone, while he was shopping.

Okay...that is SO not cool. Yikes!

I had it sealed in a plastic bag all night, waiting for it to die. This morning, still not dead and every time it would jump and run around inside, I'd be equally freaked out and felt bad for slowly killing it.

I took it outside and freed it. Some times I hate being such a sap, those things come straight from hell.

I better have some good ****ing karma from letting it live and not bad karma, for torturing it all night in a plastic bag. Why didn't it freaking die? Those things might be the worst thing on our planet.

I didn't want to bother them...I probably would have talked to him if his fiance wasn't with him

That's what I most likely would've done as well. I'm all for givng athletes/celebs their personal space in public, as I tend to put myself in their shoes in situations like this. Even though being constantly mobbed by people comes with the territory, I can't imagine how annoying that can be at times. I also find it odd when grown men ask for autographs (unless it's for their kids or something) or ask to take pictures, for a number of reasons.

Anyways, yeah, if he was alone, I definitely would've said "Good luck this season," or something like that, at the very least.

That's what I most likely would've done as well. I'm all for givng athletes/celebs their personal space in public, as I tend to put myself in their shoes in situations like this. Even though being constantly mobbed by people comes with the territory, I can't imagine how annoying that can be at times. I also find it odd when grown men ask for autographs (unless it's for their kids or something) or ask to take pictures, for a number of reasons.

Anyways, yeah, if he was alone, I definitely would've said "Good luck this season," or something like that, at the very least.

I also feel weird being a 30-year old woman fawning over some 20-year old kid.

I agree with you that autographs are stupid, but I love getting my picture taken with Redskins, just for the memories and for facebook ;)

Just watched one of the best movies I've ever seen in my life. Produced by Jamie Foxx, "Thunder Soul" is about a jazz band from Kashmere High School (#1 high school band in the country at the time) that ended up touring all over the country, and the world in the late 60s and early 70s. As a tribute to their band director, they had a reunion 35 years later and put on a concert in his honor before he died.

One of the best "feel good" movies I've ever seen...wow. Its getting a perfect 100% on rottentomatoes.com

Man, these dudes crank!!!!

Not gonna lie sticks I don't know any rolling stones songs or Maroon 5 songs except the one I just mentioned. To be completely honest didn't even know who mick jagger was.

Venture out of music that came out in the 21st century. You'll find it's mostly better. Except the 80s.

That's not to say I don't bump Arctic Monkeys or The Black Keys. Love em both. And early Kanye. College Dropout is so good. Would listen to that over MBDTF any day of the week. And Stankonia. Probably Outkast's best; that or Aquemini or ATLiens.

Just catching the two new episodes of Lisa Kudrow's "Web Therapy." :ols:

Its is a real favorite of mine and I recommend it strongly. Funnier than hell and very original. It was one of Hulu's initial mini-episode series of original material and ran for a few years as a handful of 8-15 min episodes. Now it's in it's second season of half-hour shows on Showtime. She only makes a limited number per season.

She plays a therapist who had "developed" a therapeutic form of doing session over the net that are 3 minutes long to "cut out all the 'feelings and life-history twaddle' and get to the point" :D and she has more issues than many of her clients. :pfft:

Much of the show is improvised. Great guest stars (Meryl Streep this week) and regulars. Often dry, but always laugh out loud stuff. Best to watch from the beginning if possible to get the sense of the characters and backstory.

Venture out of music that came out in the 21st century. You'll find it's mostly better. Except the 80s.

That's not to say I don't bump Arctic Monkeys or The Black Keys. Love em both. And early Kanye. College Dropout is so good. Would listen to that over MBDTF any day of the week. And Stankonia. Probably Outkast's best; that or Aquemini or ATLiens.

I do it's just that I haven't been listening to rock for too long. Yesterday, was the first day I listened to N.I.B and I loved it. As for rap its mostly 90's early 2000s. I am one of the few who hated MBDTF.

Archived