Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The Black Keys. .

I love the Black Keys. And I always joke that I was "hip" to them before they got big. LOL. Those dudes have got soul. Their song "only one" is one of my favorite songs of the last 5 years.

I do it's just that I haven't been listening to rock for too long. Yesterday, was the first day I listened to N.I.B and I loved it. As for rap its mostly 90's early 2000s. I am one of the few who hated MBDTF.

Sabbath is always a good listen. If you want to get into the Stones listen to Beggars Banquet, Let It Bleed, Sticky Fingers and Exile on Main St. Might be the best four album run in music history (though

The Beatles and Zeppelin may have something to say about that).

---------- Post added July-14th-2012 at 05:03 PM ----------

I love the Black Keys. And I always joke that I was "hip" to them before they got big. LOL. Those dudes have got soul. Their song "only one" is one of my favorite songs of the last 5 years.

I think few would know that they started off a decade ago.

I think few would know that they started off a decade ago.

Agreed. There was a special segment on them on CBS about a month ago, I think it was CBS Sunday Morning with Charles Osgood. Extremely humble dudes despite their success. :)

I'mkind really hurting right now but I needed to get this out. So the girl I had been talking to for about a month(we weren't officially dating as of yet because she had suddenly surgery when I was gonna ask officially). She had surgery right. So Friday I was with friends playing COD online and such. One of my old friends was staying over that night and he didn't like her sent two horrible messages to her on a chat we used occasionally about just playing with me and using the surgery to fade away(horsecrap I know). He sent texts to her phone from mine(It was just sitting there while we were playing online and such). He sent messages that she was just toying with me to mess with me. I never saw the messages because my phone didn't go off and I went to sleep late without looking at it. He woke up the next moring when she had texted me for the first time since Sunday to update me on her condition. Needless to say she was pissed to see these messages. She texted at 6am when I was asleep. He sent messages to her of I love you and your the only one for me,etc to freak her out not to mention saying my parents didn't like her and stuff. I woke up at 830am to find these messages and her saying she coudln't handle this situation and was not gonna talk to me anymore. Right now to say I'm shattered would be a understatement. I been trying to contact her. My best friends texted her to try to explain everything. I can't understand why someone would do this to someone. I really liked this girl. Believe it or not shes was a Cooke. That meant very little to me though(it was cool thing to know though). I just cared about for how sweet she was. I'm trying to hold this together right now(take away my man card if you want) but I'm gonna have to stop because it's hurting a lot.

She won't speak to me at all. She thinks now I don't trust her. Probably thinks I'm attached looey after the I love stuff/only one for me stuff. The end of her texts were her in absolute tears and broke heart. Ok now I need to stop.

RR88...keep at it. Don't let her get away if you really like her. Send flowers, balloons, the whole shabang.

And DO beat the snot out of your so-called friend.

I dont know what to do. I've tried calling and texting. No response. My best friends tried to explain it to her in some texts(These are friends I've had for like 5+ years and would take a bullet for me probably). I'm just stunned. Everything was great. We were both going to VA beach this weekend so we planned on meeting up. Now.... everything has just BOOM. I guess flowers would be the next thing to try. As far as the "friend" I'm not concerned about that right now. I'm far more concerned about her.

This Call Me Maybe craze is stupid. I saw CRJ on the news Friday. When are her 15 minutes going to be up

Geez

Just awful music

umm no. This song is great. Her 15 mins aren't going to up soon. She has Beiber's marketing team to help her, She is going nowhere

Archived