Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

You can throw the History channel in with those two imo.

I know people like Pawn Stars and some of the other ones, but I can't watch it anymore.

I remember watching WW2 docs for hours on in. But that all gone now. I've since moved to the Military channel for that kind of stuff. Its pretty good.

THank god my wife is good at video games :)

when i get tired of owning little kids on call of duty or battlefield...my wife can take over and she sometimes uses the mic to yell at little kids and curse them, satisfying my type A personality :)

when i get tired of owning little kids on call of duty or battlefield...my wife can take over and she sometimes uses the mic to yell at little kids and curse them, satisfying my type A personality :)

No invite? Good bye ES am off to get faded edit: is the map pack worth it and if you get premium do you also get the map pack?

i don't remember posting this at all.....maybe I should cut down on the drinking. :(

I got a 360, but everybody I know has that cheap ole PS3. :silly:

Seriously though, when Black Ops 2 comes out, I am going to buy a PS3 so I can start crushing fools again....

360 tho man? Excuse me while I throw up in my mouth a little. LOL

Do it man, cop a PS-thrizzle. I wanna say there are like 12-15 of us on ES, and there's like 10 of us on PS3 from the gogo forum crew. DEEP.

Between MW2, Black Ops, and Battlefield, I don't know if we've ever lost a game when we had a full party.

I gotta get me a P3... Which I plan on doing in November.

let me know when you do...i'll get you plugged into my crew and we can start frying bammas. :)

I have a potty mouth though, just a heads up.

Archived