Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Other ones that I don't really understand is with the names changing from James and John to become Jimmy and Jack ? Where the hell do you get Jack as a nickname from John ?

:ols: And great examples of what I was thinking KB and Larry. haha.

---------- Post added April-28th-2012 at 09:26 AM ----------

I saw a similar sign to this recently for apparently the first time. Made me laugh.

funny-sign-toilet.jpg

Just my opinion, but I think posting those in the draft thread would be a good idea.

Thread needs some humor.

I did but believe all the hate is now geared toward Rich Eison, Jaworski and the rest of the media drinking the haterade about the Cousins pick.

I wonder if some people, just because of their personality, or their nature to rebel, or what, just have to disagree with something, even when their reasoning is completely devoid of common sense. I think many people like that exist in the Stadium.

All I've ever known at the QB position, has been a few shining moments, muddled in with a whole lot of misery. We have one of the best QB prospects in recent memory, who will (in time) be backed up by another (potentially) promising QB. I wonder if people really expected Grossman to be the backup for more than a year...anyways, it's just dissapointing. People really still believe that Shanahan could be fired this year if this team doesn't make the playoffs, which is sad. Yeah, fire the coach who is slowly building a very good team, and start this crap all over again, after we've been through this car wash for almost 20 years.

Personally, I'd be willing to lead a movement to completely eliminate the "fanatic" in fan. It leaves no room for intelligent, reasonable conversation. It will also eliminate unreasonably impatient fans, people who send hate mail because a guy missed a game winning shot/goal, catch, etc, people who throw batteries at opposing players, or their own team, etc etc.

Yeah, you really can be a rabid fan without being a moron, or a jackass, or simply someone who just can't get right.

Archived