Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Is your sig a reenactment of said dream?

Lol good call.

But no i was dreaming about going to jurrasic park and being terrified by everything that moved. Then i found myself atop a mountain and I saw this little white creature man and he started scaling the mountain. He came right at me and got about 5 ft away from me. I had something in my hand and i was going to throw it at him while saying "**** you!" or "**** off!" And i woke up to myself yelling "fuhroo!" or something like that. Then i watched a biography about a costa rican astronaut.

Cool morning.

My keloid scars never bothered me (looks wise), I can't hide what I've gone through, but I do get people asking what they are pretty often. I had no idea that something that saved that girl's life could disgust people so much.

Y'all are insensitive jerks and maybe if you weren't so shallow, you could actually get laid. :2cents:

Lol good call.

But no i was dreaming about going to jurrasic park and being terrified by everything that moved. Then i found myself atop a mountain and I saw this little white creature man and he started scaling the mountain. He came right at me and got about 5 ft away from me. I had something in my hand and i was going to throw it at him while saying "**** you!" or "**** off!" And i woke up to myself yelling "fuhroo!" or something like that. Then i watched a biography about a costa rican astronaut.

Cool morning.

Oh, so you can't handle seeing WHITE creature men at the top of the mountain? Is that it? They're just creepy right? I guess they don't deserve to be up there with you superior folk? Yeah, let's just throw **** at all those creepy white creature men. I suppose if that were a Costa Rican mountain-climbing creature man you wouldn't have a problem, right??

Oh, so you can't handle seeing WHITE creature men at the top of the mountain? Is that it? They're just creepy right? I guess they don't deserve to be up there with you superior folk? Yeah, let's just throw **** at all those creepy white creature men. I suppose if that were a Costa Rican mountain-climbing creature man you wouldn't have a problem, right??

Ive found Costa Rican men to be MUCH more accomadating. So yea.

Archived