Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

If anyone in the Atlanta area likes pancakes and art, I am going to be displaying 4 of my paintings at the Atlanta Pancakes and Booze show this Friday. Since I am never allowed to show anything risque when I do the Marietta Square Artists Market, the 4 paintings I picked for this are all nudes...sorry.

Please say hello if you come by. I will be the pale dude with white hair and beard with cards for Cosmic Dreamer Art.

9 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

**** reaction videos.  What tha **** do I care what some **** nut random dude thinks about anything?  My daughter got big into that **** on youtube, it was a ****ing nightmare getting her unhooked. I get some are funny, but that **** is just weird as **** dawg.

For all you DMV peeps.......NSFW - explicit lyrics 

Come on Taze, tell us how you really feel.  🤣

I love reaction videos because you can see the joy in other people when they discover something that you love. It reminds me of the first time I heard the songs.  Most of the reactionists aren't idiots, a lot of them are skilled musicians or aficionados that simply missed out on something.

I say to each their own, but from now on I'm never talking about reaction videos in this thread again in fear of getting "Tazed".

1 hour ago, Riggo-toni said:

If anyone in the Atlanta area likes pancakes and art, I am going to be displaying 4 of my paintings at the Atlanta Pancakes and Booze show this Friday. Since I am never allowed to show anything risque when I do the Marietta Square Artists Market, the 4 paintings I picked for this are all nudes...sorry.

Please say hello if you come by. I will be the pale dude with white hair and beard with cards for Cosmic Dreamer Art.

Where is it? I'm off on Friday, and I know what you look like. :ols:

11 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

**** reaction videos.  What tha **** do I care what some **** nut random dude thinks about anything?  My daughter got big into that **** on youtube, it was a ****ing nightmare getting her unhooked. I get some are funny, but that **** is just weird as **** dawg.

For all you DMV peeps.......NSFW - explicit lyrics 

Yeah I swear I don’t get reaction videos. Most of the time it seems like a cheap way to get views. 

My nephew is an idiot. He sent nudes and some girl put him on blast. I told his ass to not send nudes but he didn’t listen. 

5 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Come on Taze, tell us how you really feel.  🤣

I love reaction videos because you can see the joy in other people when they discover something that you love. It reminds me of the first time I heard the songs.  Most of the reactionists aren't idiots, a lot of them are skilled musicians or aficionados that simply missed out on something.

I say to each their own, but from now on I'm never talking about reaction videos in this thread again in fear of getting "Tazed".

I've only watched/seen the ones my daughter has watched and those were all idiots and weirdos doing them.  

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

Jeez , I love my job. My boss announced my return on FB and the masses have obeyed. :806: (Did I mention that she sent me $100 gift cards on 3 different occasions while I was sick?):headbang:

I'm truly blessed. 

That reminds me I'm getting a $200 bonus next month.  4 year anny.  Has it really been that long?  Seems like a few days ago I was venting on here about my last job.

I'm enjoying retirement. I told a friend yesterday that ever since I got a cell phone in 1994, I was constantly tied to that phone for work purposes. After my stroke, my doctor told me to stop responding to every ding, call, text, and voicemail. It was hard when I still lived in VA, it's easier here in TX. 

Anybody seen the new Terminator flick? No spoilers please, seeing it this week.

I have to admit, I'm really worried about it.  The good thing is that I don't think it will affect the legacy of the first two films if it's not up to par.

If that's the case, maybe it's good that the spin-off movies were poop.  We are used to it.

19 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Anybody seen the new Terminator flick? No spoilers please, seeing it this week.

I have to admit, I'm really worried about it.  The good thing is that I don't think it will affect the legacy of the first two films if it's not up to par.

If that's the case, maybe it's good that the spin-off movies were poop.  We are used to it.

terminator_dark_fate.png

Archived